• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help my daughter win tattoo contest please!

SignManiac

Although I despise all things religious, I do admire your daughters example and educational ambitions and will vote to help her along with her academics. Good kids are rare these days.

Arlo Kalon 2.0

Although I despise all things religious, I do admire your daughters example and educational ambitions and will vote to help her along with her academics. Good kids are rare these days.

I can't tell ya how much I appreciate ya putting aside your prejudices - I respect that immensely. Her religiosity aside, she's a great kid and the money would definitely help her. THANKS! I knew I could count on Signs101 to pull this off.

Replicator

Arlo,

Just curious . . . Is $250 really gonna make or break her with educational expenses ?

If so, then there's a bigger problem then just winning this contest . . . !

NO disrespect intended !

Arlo Kalon 2.0

Arlo,

Just curious . . . Is $250 really gonna make or break her with educational expenses ?

If so, then there's a bigger problem then just winning this contest . . . !

It could make or break ME! I have 3 kids in college - have no idea anymore what disposable income means. Thanks for the concern!

Marlene

I followed the instructions you gave and rated it. wish her luck and let her know that your friends here hope she wins.

Arlo Kalon 2.0

5 and 5, hope she wins!

Thanks man! Everyone be sure to rate both art and story. She could pull into first place by the end of the day. What a coup for signs101. Nothing like it would have happened since Howard Stern's audience influenced American Idol outcome.

cptcorn

adad
Nothing like stuffing the ballot box...

Shouldnt people be voting for the best story/tattoo on the site?

We're all hypocrites... -Voted

BobM

Let me see, 43 minutes to figure out how, register, chase e-mail confirmation, log in, search for seashells, figure out rating system and finally vote.
That comes to $50.17 times 3.983 Signs 101 voters equals $250.00. It's a deal I tell ya.

Good luck and don't spend all the money in one place.