• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hey Betsy from 3M!

Marlene

I don't know who Betsy is but she should have responded by now. I don't think she's going to.

maybe we chased her out of the village when she saw us coming with torches and pitch forks screaming "burn the witch"? come on, man up Betsy and at least answer what your keepers will let you say

Dennis Schaub

Incredibly disappointing in 3M, to think of all the money we spend with them and this is how they turn around and treat us. Gutsy move on their part, curious to see how it turns out for them.

Kentucky Wraps

Kentucky Wraps
The people on here saying it isn't that big of a deal - are the ones who do 90 percent signs 10 percent vehicle wraps. For guys like me and Prowraps. im about 75 percent wraps 25 percent everything else. We do a chit ton of wraps. And one of my biggest strengths is fleets. how can you not see this affecting us? They will be able to finance a fleet of vans/trucks/cars with a wrap on it. dumb. I've only used 3m 180. I'm done with that.

Hello Oracle

No Hello Avery?

Kentucky Wraps

Kentucky Wraps
They had the nerve to send me an email "proudly" announcing their new business venture, (I guess they think I am going to be a wrap installer for them???!!!) (Can't wait until someone comes rolling in here with one of those fresh from the dealer, I will quote them a full wrap price & make them pay up front. Here is the email I sent back, I edited one word on it for this forum,

Hey Mike,

F%ck You for becoming my competitor, I just stopped using your products!
Thanks for the heads up because I just ordered $1,500 worth of wrap vinyl & lam from glantz & guess what, it wasn't 3m like I used the last time!
Since you are into printing wraps now I think an independent sign company would be insane to buy your products!
I guess you idiots think the production end is the money end??????????
Thanks again!

ps I am working on a box truck wrap right now & will be using oracal, maybe it is different but I will make it work.

Just $1,500? You should have taken it to the annual level and said $15k to $30k or more a year will be sent on over to 3M's competitors now.

Kentucky Wraps

Kentucky Wraps
Hey, If 3M wants to "Aquire" Kentucky Wraps Inc. and keep me on making good money but only working a 9 to 5 as well as pay my retirement, insurance, etc...I'd be happy to take "Owner" off my business cards. Also, I won't be signing a non-competition agreement either...just in case I wanna open up shop later :)

fmg

Completed a full wrap today using IJ180CV3 yet again and perfect every single time.3M is the best in my books for wrapping media

HulkSmash

Completed a full wrap today using IJ180CV3 yet again and perfect every single time.3M is the best in my books for wrapping media

Wait,
Who said 3M was a bad product? This thread has nothing to do with the quality of their product.....................