• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Honest opinions & suggestions please

SignsD1

I haven't posted in a awhile, but I would like everyone's critique. My boss decides he wants to re-design his company logo. I won't tell you which one is his design versus mine, but would like your thoughts & suggestions.

Thank You in advance & willing to take the constructive criticism.

Attachments

• option A.jpg
    option A.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 136
  • option B.jpg
    option B.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 103

HaroldDesign

Don't you DARE use "A". I'm irritated I can not un-see what I just saw. "B" has a nice look, but it screams video game to me. Needs a more suitable font.

mudmedia

Would Not Use A If it was the last logo on earth to use...Use just text for that matter lol...

B is a good start..I still think it needs tweaking..work with it

klemgraphics

Design A should be deleted and never spoke of, B could use a different font for SIGN...maybe something a little looser. The colors aren't my thing either, the only thing I like a green like that on is a racecar.

dj_elite

Design A should be deleted and never spoke of, B could use a different font for SIGN...maybe something a little looser. The colors aren't my thing either, the only thing I like a green like that on is a racecar.

Looks like the old Kawasaki colors!

So which design is the bosses?

Brandon708

(A) is horrible. Sorry to be so blunt. (B) is ok but still needs tweaking maybe even a color change. What do you do to allow you to discount? Did you fire your Graphic Designer? Just curious.

SignsD1

LOL, appreciate the responses so far. It's not for bragging rights either, but to go in the RIGHT direction. The reason for the green color is due to his "silent" partner.......wanting to promote the "green" enviorment options for potential clients. The original color we started with was a base color of purple.

Harold - sorry to damage your eyesight
Klem - I'm with you on that that
DJ Elite - to fill your curiousity....."A" is the bosses design. Part of his idea was that his "design" would look better on a shirt as well.....(really?)

Still a work in progress, like I said THANK YOU for the constructive criticism

SignsD1

Rick - completely understood
SignManiac - that's 1 for the Boss
Bill - LOL
Brandon - OK for the bluntness
Colorado - LMAO

Thanks again for the constructive criticism.....

Pat Whatley

I don't believe that A is even a real layout. There's no way that anyone makes a layout that hits that many stereotypical design errors unless they're doing it on purpose.

SignManiac

Here's a take on your bosses concept with a tweak here and there.

Attachments

• sign discount logo.jpg
    sign discount logo.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 105

mollygrubber

Personally I think "A" with the proper changes, you know, layout ,color, typeface and delete key could look pretty darn good in any recycle bin. Then it would be truly be "Green".