• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Honest opinions & suggestions please

Jillbeans

Marco that is the best thing I've ever seen you do.
Usually your stuff reminds me of sketch A.
:)
That has a lot of potential.

Fitch

I just hate anything that is sign related and appliies the word "discount, discounters, cheap, cheaper, cheapest" etc etc.

There are enough guys around that their work promotes this, let alone having it publically promoted in the company name.

It sells the craft short.

That aside, both are crap.

There is an inherant belief from Joe average that signage participants also have design skills. This does not say this.

As players, we should be pushing the bar higher and this starts at our own front door.

Start lloking for ideas... take your time and break down what makes a great layout or design, then apply those principles.

Your end design should reflect the effort you have put in. It does not have to be complex, Marco has shown this with the "Red Tag" approach.

Cheers

sthammar

Havent been in here for a while now and the first thing i look at getting back was the A...

OMG that must be the ugliest thing ever made...

Your boss should never ever be aloud to use a computer for designing thing again.

Darn don't even give him a pencil and a paper...

:omg: :frustrated: :covereyes:

SignsD1

Sorry, haven't been on in a bit....but as per usual I appreciate the help & advice.

Colin - yes you are correct, therein lies the problem.
Marco - LMAO, yes I guess it could be seen that way
Fitch - I wish I could do do something with the name of the company, but it is not mine, so I have to bear with it....believe me, I dislike it as well.
sthammer - LOL....yes, believe I am trying to keep him away from ANY designing at all.