• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How about that TIM TEBOW?

attachment.php

Attachments

• tb2.JPG
    tb2.JPG
    40.7 KB · Views: 106

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
I love what Tebow has been doing, he is the kind of role model I would want my kids to look up to thats for sure. A bigger part to this success has been the play of the Bronco Defense, without that none of these wins would have been possible. They have a real great shot at beating the Patriots this week and I think you see Tebow throw for his first 300yrd game.

signswi

I love what Tebow has been doing, he is the kind of role model I would want my kids to look up to thats for sure. A bigger part to this success has been the play of the Bronco Defense, without that none of these wins would have been possible. They have a real great shot at beating the Patriots this week and I think you see Tebow throw for his first 300yrd game.

That's weird he's pretty much the last person I'd want as my kid's role model. Not that I think professional sports athletes should be role models regardless...

What I want to know is why we're talking about Tebow and not how Marion Barber III cost Chicago the game with a boneheaded play and a fumble or how Prater hit a 59 yard field goal.

HulkSmash

That's weird he's pretty much the last person I'd want as my kid's role model. Not that I think professional sports athletes should be role models regardless...

What I want to know is why we're talking about Tebow and not how Marion Barber III cost Chicago the game with a boneheaded play and a fumble or how Prater hit a 59 yard field goal.

We've gotten breaks. But someone has to drive back down the field. He did just that. I do for a fact give my praise to Matt prater for being an animal..in the last game. Tebow has been keeping us a live in these last few weeks with some clutch plays. Obviously you're a GB fan, Wisconsin is the only state that says they rather watch green bay play over the broncos. At least that's what nfl.com said in an article. every single other state says that tebow is more fascinating.

signswi

It's like nascar, waiting for the wheels to fall off. At least you know you don't have to tune in until the 4th quarter to see any football played ;P. Something to do while Matt Flynn hands off to a RB for the next few weeks.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member

Lol I would be pretty happy if my son turned out like Tebow (minus all the god stuff he spews)

signswi

Lol I would be pretty happy if my son turned out like Tebow (minus all the god stuff he spews)

I don't want my kid anywhere near football, I value not having concussions too much. Also what's left of Tebow minus the god stuff? Doesn't seem like much!

signswi

That was an entertaining game, kept me amused on my long drive on Saturday. 4 ints, all his fault, one of which was 100% due to his messed up throwing mechanics the others due to his wild inaccuracy. Wonderful!

HulkSmash

That was an entertaining game, kept me amused on my long drive on Saturday. 4 ints, all his fault, one of which was 100% due to his messed up throwing mechanics the others due to his wild inaccuracy. Wonderful!

It was entertaining to see GB lose to the chiefs.. who we will beat next weekend, and make playoffs

signswi

It was entertaining to see GB lose to the chiefs.. who we will beat next weekend, and make playoffs

Kyle Orton usually has strong games against GB (excepting the Denver game...). Plus they had that "fired head coach" mojo boost teams get when a bad HC is evicted. GB certainly didn't help themselves. But who cares, they dismantled the Bears for the fourth time in 2011 and have home field advantage and a chance to send Detroit to face New Orleans.

I do really like the KC defense and their corners are way under-rated, plus Tamba Hali is a monster. It's a shame they lost Jamaal Charles so early this year and couldn't get the QB position sorted out, I had them pegged for a playoff run going into the season before all that happened.