• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How about that TIM TEBOW?

HulkSmash

Is it me, or does NFL seem scripted at times?
I'm baffled as to how the broncos win games throwing 2 passes.

Oh well as long as my ponies do good.

Circleville Signs

Well - they THREW more than 2 passes - he only COMPLETED 2 passes :) And that was last week. He threw 20 last night (completing 9).

I played till my knees forced me to retire at 26. I've coached ever since. Tebow is one of those guys who is simply a football player - and who shines when it matters the most. 30 years ago there would be no scrutinization of his mechanics, or his completion percentage, etc. Unfortunately, now, we are subject to what I call the "fantisization" of football. Stats matter more than winning. The WAY you win matters more than winning. The "eyeball test" matters more than winning...

Well, Tebow is proving all of that wrong. I don't know if the option is viable long-term in the NFL. It may not be. However, I can say this with certainty. if it IS viable, then Tebow will be able to pull it off.

Pat Whatley

Completely overrated, and I like the guy. Tebow was completely ineffective, again, until the Jets made that boneheaded decision to stack the box in the 4th quarter.

If the Jets were worth a damn it never would have been close.

signswi

Remember when the Dolphins used the wildcat successfully for like half a season? This is the same thing.

Teams will realize all they have to do is go man on the receivers with one safety over the top and bring the other safety down to spy on Tebow along with the MLB(s) and this nonsense will end. Eddie Royal and Eric Decker are both decent but nothing special and there's no one else.

The game last night was really more about how amazing Von Miller is, especially in concert with Dumerville.

HulkSmash

Jets need to dump Sanchez....

Hold up. I'm not a jets fan by any means.. but I mean seriously. Last year he led the jets to a championship game. This is his 3rd year, and he will grow into a great QB, and rex see's it. If they let go of him, he will not have a single problem finding another team.

as for tebow.. jeez.. i don't get it. Like.... how he does it. Their spread is unstoppable. I guess the ultimate test will be in 2 weeks against the pats.

in my opinion our defense won that game last night.

signswi

Hold up. I'm not a jets fan by any means.. but I mean seriously. Last year he led the jets to a championship game. This is his 3rd year, and he will grow into a great QB, and rex see's it. If they let go of him, he will not have a single problem finding another team.

as for tebow.. jeez.. i don't get it. Like.... how he does it. Their spread is unstoppable. I guess the ultimate test will be in 2 weeks against the pats.

in my opinion our defense won that game last night.

The spread is junk, your defensive line is fantastic. Pats don't have a great defense so that's not a fantastic test either. The test will be next year after coaches have time to put together packages for it. What I don't get is the Broncos do NOTHING for 57 minutes and then suddenly the Jets just decide to play a prevent-like defense which left wide lanes for a mobile QB. Dumb. Terrible defensive play calling.

Sanchez...he's a journeyman. Without a solid run game he's been exposed. His mechanics are flawed and he can't make very deep progression reads. That said he's not the worst in the league by a long shot and he has game when the team is in sync.

Signed Out

the jets have a good quarter back that the team doesn't believe in and the broncos have a bad quarterback that the team does believe in. the jets need to dump brian schottenheimer dude runs the screen on 3rd and long routinely

ddarlak

Go Bills!
Last year he led the jets to a championship game.

not quite, more like he was lucky enough to be on a team that had a great defense.

now their defense isn't as great and he is just what he is, just an ok QB....

qmr55

not quite, more like he was lucky enough to be on a team that had a great defense.

now their defense isn't as great and he is just what he is, just an ok QB....

Oh yeah..that's gotta be it, you know he didn't just put up 37 points and has now set himself in a very good position to make it into the playoffs.....

MikePro

On a better note....AARON RODGERS FOR MVP!!!

GO PACK GO!
:thread But definately worth a +1!

Rodgers vs. Tebow in the superbowl? Could be a battle of biblical proportions, considering God favors Tebow.... and Rodgers is GOD!