• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

how do i get this effect with text?

Circleville Signs

But...But....Those are just pictures!!!!! That doesn't tell me, in exact and perfect detail, HOW to do this. WTF?????

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

oldgoatroper

Roper of Goats. Old ones.
This is my first post in Signs101 and it's because I think this guy is trolling hard... Thought I just saw this on blizzard forums...

Also, you guys really think highly of yourselves.

You mean, like... everyone here?

Except for me and Fred, of course, right?

I notice you call yourself tranceraider... is that because your fancy yourself as some kind of new-agey, touchy-feely, pcychic wonder... or something?

GypsyGraphics

This is my first post in Signs101 and it's because I think this guy is trolling hard... Thought I just saw this on blizzard forums...

well that's a fine how-do-you-do

so, are you a sign guy, or did you just come in here to get out of the blizzard.

You mean, like... everyone here?
Except for me and Fred, of course, right?

I notice you call yourself tranceraider... is that because your fancy yourself as some kind of new-agey, touchy-feely, pcychic wonder... or something?

he said "you guys" ... so only us girls are excluded.
besides, i'm not tall enough to think highly of myself.

my crystal ball says, tranceraider is his WoW character.

Gino

Premium Subscriber

Welcome from PA........................

Here's one for ya..... go to the book store and buy "How to Win Friends and Influence People" You'll find it exhilarating, I'm sure. :thumb:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Looks like ol' colorado signs has a thing for bob just like gino has a thing for addy..

Now this doesn't make any sense to me. You're one of the few people on this site that always has positive advice and suggestions and have the utmost contempt for drama and frivolous activity.... but yet you take the time to post this nonsense.
At least if you're gonna try to create drama and comedy..... check your facts out beforehand and not jump to wrong conclusions.......... :thankyou:

:ROFLMAO:

tranceraider

Nope, Just call myself tranceraider because oldgoatroper was already taken.

Also, I'm amazed to see how quickly 'you guys' prove my point.

Of course, excluding the girls and Fred.

Also why do people still use CorelDraw? Isn't Photoshop/Illustrator a superior product? I use CS5, but mostly do web design and all of our installation work (vehicle wraps, sign fabrication, etc.).

HulkSmash

Now this doesn't make any sense to me. You're one of the few people on this site that always has positive advice and suggestions and have the utmost contempt for drama and frivolous activity.... but yet you take the time to post this nonsense.
At least if you're gonna try to create drama and comedy..... check your facts out beforehand and not jump to wrong conclusions.......... :thankyou:

:ROFLMAO:

No kidding. I'm not even trying to cause friction. I just don't understand why one has to expect help, but isn't willing to give it.