• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How many people work at your business?

MariaMartini

Technically just me. My husband helps on signs occasionally and he is my "IT guy." He also does my website.

My mom works marketing for a radio station so when the opportunity arises she does the same for me, so she does have business cards for my company with her name on them.

TheSnowman

Me, my wife when I need her, and for part time, it's the secretary 4 hrs. a day, and The Vector Doctor a few times a week.

Bigdawg

Just Me
There's the owner, and me (full-time) and a part-time girl who does our installs. Use a couple 1099ers on things we girls can't quite do ourselves...

Jillbeans

Me, myself, and I.
For a total of 1.
But I don't do installs.
Or anything you have to plug in.
Love.....Jill

SebastienL

3 designer
3 sells rep
4 printing
3 mount & lam
1 shiper/receiver
3 woodworking shop/paint
3 install/wrap
2 acounting/reception office

Total 22 full time
+ a few gofor now and then...

Oh yeah, president and vice-president

cleanmywound

2 partners in crime
2 wives that are our accounting/billing/internet/H.R. that are on call 24/7
2 dads that are retired, looking out for their sons best interests, as an extra set of hands as needed, drinking coffee and b.s.ing
3 young kids causing more trouble than good
2 dogs for security( currently sleeping on the job.)
The worst part is they are all free labor, but i think it costs us more than if we paid an employee on payroll.

Dan Antonelli

Just hired my seventh.

We now have 4 senior level designers, 2 juniors, one office manager and I'm not quite sure what I actually do.

Signgrl

xanimal_curiousc.gif

Just me

www.siera-design.biz