• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How much would you charge?

ams

Low tack adhesive? Rips extremely easy?

We've been using it for years on all manner of substrates and while it may not stretch like a cast "wrap" media, it has performed as expected here in a place where our temperatures range from below freezing to over 110. 60 degree daily temperature swings are as common as the sun coming up.

The other day we cut some 3/16" tall letters with some and it adhered to a piece of ACM just fine. We see cut vinyl vehicles we've done with it four years ago that look like the day we did them.

Strange, maybe I had defect rolls or old inventory. I received them from Fellers.

TimToad

Strange, maybe I had defect rolls or old inventory. I received them from Fellers.

I don't know what to say, we order it from Sign-Mart who I know moves their inventory very quickly and is substantially cheaper on that product and many others we regularly use.

A 24"x50 yd roll of 751 gloss white/black through Feller's is $231.00 and only $186.00 through Sign-Mart. A 24"x10 yard roll of other colors is $20 less through Sign-Mart.