• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

how much would you charge.

imagep

$140.48 each

Yes, I know, that is rediculously cheap, but if we charged $200+++ we would have no business at all because our local competitors dont charge much either.

Regardless we still make money at that price. Its like $25 each in materials and a half hour to make it (not including the half hour we spend with the customer who cant make up his/her mind what they want it to say and then wants to negotiate price). I can live with $230/hr for production time. We don't make that much money on anything else!

Heck, I still have people say "too much" and walk out.

G

gps-hi

$8 per sq/foot here for spot colors
$10 per sq/foot for full

I'd rather leave some money on the table while pocketing the majority. Maybe because the shop I work for is still young (1 year old) and doesn't have a steady built in clientelle yet, but for us a profitable sell beats no sell at all.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
$140.48 each

Yes, I know, that is rediculously cheap, but if we charged $200+++ we would have no business at all because our local competitors dont charge much either.

Regardless we still make money at that price. Its like $25 each in materials and a half hour to make it (not including the half hour we spend with the customer who cant make up his/her mind what they want it to say and then wants to negotiate price). I can live with $230/hr for production time. We don't make that much money on anything else!

Heck, I still have people say "too much" and walk out.

Wow.... that's petty sad. We get more than that for a blank banner.

trik

Hey people are giving stuff away!!! I got out bid on a 44 banner order 3x5 digital's. I bid them at $60 each, trying to be nice for the event they were for, they came back and told me sorry they found someone doing them for $28 each, when I found out who it was, I told them good luck, see you in the unemployment line soon....lol

We would be around the $6 sq ft range for these by the way.

signpro

Manager
about $290 each with cut vinyl and hemmed/grommetted edges.

and my competitor down the road would do it for under 200 i'm sure. he's much lower than the other shops in the area, and i cannot figure out why... just something i deal with. thankfully, he's a slow worker at times. and most people know it already. i hope he stays that way.

Z SIGNS

first I look at what kind of car the customer drives up in.Then when he gets inside I look at their shoes than I go from there

Billct2

$70 each?!
Good thing you've got that farmland around you, with those prices at least you'll have a place to eat.

ericmitchell29

I'm not to far away from you Jack and I live out in Farm land, I would never sell banners for that price. If you look around, you'll see that your competitors are keeping their prices decent. If you are gonna lowball, you don't have to go that low partner.

Just saying,

Eric