• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question How to do this.................... ??

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I'm trying to PM someone in this membership, (some of you may have guessed who),but they don't have a way listed to reach out to them. Am I missing something ?? Usually there's a click on 'start a conversation', but this particular member doesn't have that. Does that mean they don't wanna be bothered or it's somewhere else ??

Any help would be nice.

:thankyou: Gino

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Well, if I was to PM one of you two, would you go and see if you can see it on their profile page. I highly doubt, you can single out one member to not be able to reach out to you.

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
I see what Gino is talking about - they somehow have that option omitted. LOL, unless I've been blocked too.,
You can post a message on their profile page. I don't know if that's the same thing - I don't understand the back room very well

Dan360

In your settings under privacy there is this option:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-12-17 at 3.32.43 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-12-17 at 3.32.43 PM.png
    8.4 KB · Views: 112

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
Thanks Dan! I just updated a couple of things. none of you need to know how old I am. :p

webguru

As the person in question has not viewed this thread, or posted since 12/3, I think you upset them Gino.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
As the person in question has not viewed this thread, or posted since 12/3, I think you upset them Gino.

I think you have the correct person, but they posted just today, which brings the reason for my trying to reach out to them. I still cannot figure out how to contact him.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
With the sh!t you've been sending around, I wouldn't be concerned with skid marks...................