• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How to talk to unhappy employee’s.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Do you just make this sh!t up on the fly with no regards as to what you're even typing ??

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
For a business owner that has to tip toe around the intricacies of people, customers, vendors, employees etc, this is by far the best book to read. It should be required in all business schools.
514laI6nP1L._SL350_.jpg

JamesLam

It's important to also remind ourselves that the issues from the past few years of mask and vaccine mandates, lock downs, etc. have had a real impact on people on so many fronts. This may affect the way we approach situations personally as well.

Though we may not have all of the answers the first step is always being intuitive and aware.

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
Your lone employee is 'they'? Really? First you need to explain to yourself as well as 'them' that the both of you essentially are in the language business and both of you should give serious consideration to using it properly.

Humble PM

If I'm lucky, one day I'll be a Eudyptula minor
Those poor, innocent little squiggles being cruelly collected by the evil Apo's, caught and caged, slaughtered, stuffed and mounted on oak and wallnut plaques and hung on walls.

Enough. We must rise up with our Oxford English, our Webster's and our Brewster's, to prevent any more of these poor innocent victims, these Apo's trophies.

Don't get me started on the outrage of the so called di-hydrogen monoxide safety scandal.