• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How was your day...

Mosh

I go home every night and ask "how was your day" ...not once in ten years have I ever been asked this question. Just wish I was asked once in a while...

GypsyGraphics

some people just don't learn by example... ya gotta come straight out and tell them what you want.

when she's done telling how her day was, just say "now do me" at least if she misunderstands, your day gets better.

J

john1

some people just don't learn by example... ya gotta come straight out and tell them what you want.

when she's done telling how her day was, just say "now do me" at least if she misunderstands, your day gets better.

:thumb:

Jillbeans

When I was married to my first husband I usually greeted him at the door with that question and a cold beer.
My second hub was a bum, I knew how his day was because he was home with me doing nothing while I worked.

Mosh, how was your day?
My day yesterday was my day off from babysitting.
It flew.
I went and had my taxes done and found out my old tax preparer had made a mistake which is gonna cost me $1500.
I also dyed my hair.
So my day was both good and bad.
Thanks for asking.
Love.....Jill

Fanaticus

I'm careful to ask that question. Often times I get a load of how terrible things are and how such and such a driver is such a bad driver and how this one person gave her a funny look or how slow the cashier was or even worse... I get to hear about OTHER people's drama and relationship issues or how terrible their day was.

I'd rather know how Mosh's day is.

The Equipment Guy

It simple really, the answer lies in why we here at signs 101 find you so interesting, Mosh.

If we lived with you, asking how your day was on a daily basis might just be damn scary!

Ok, at least the answers might twist our grasp on reality a bit.

...how was your day, Mosh?

Craig

Marlene

It simple really, the answer lies in why we here at signs 101 find you so interesting, Mosh.

If we lived with you, asking how your day was on a daily basis might just be damn scary!

+1

OK, so how was your day Mosh?