• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HP L25500 Technician Manual

nate

If the machine was that solid it wouldnt be such a free for all for the manuals.
Not to get in to this, or interrupt this thread, but with an opinion like that it's either you've not used one, or you sell against it. I've got a fleet of them and they work great. They're much better than other machines out there in this class. I'd gladly take one any day over the Rolands we've had, and those were considerably more expensive in start-up costs, maintenance costs, and ink costs, and the print from the Roland XJ-740s was not as good.

I'd gladly take one over the Epson's we had. Ture the GS600 produced a better print, but it was slower, cost more to maintain, and cost twice as much to run in ink costs.

In addition, both printers produced prints that were not ready to use upon exit.

I think between UV and Latex, Solvent machines are going to have a harder and harder time being a viable option for the future.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Killer Find CTS!! Lol HP is not gonna be too happy if they find this but I think everyone should have a copy of this if you own one.

ProWraps

If the machine was that solid it wouldnt be such a free for all for the manuals.

damn dude. did a hp printer fall on your weiner? did the mrs. make sweet sweet monkey love to one whilst you were out of town?

we want the manual so we can have it as a reference for our printers. if anything alll the response shows how many people have/want the printers.

i have them for my mutohs as well. does that mean mutoh suck too in your mind?

tomence

I got it too, even though i dont have this printer but may get one in the future.
It's good to have it just in case.

genericname

I got it too, even though i dont have this printer but may get one in the future.
It's good to have it just in case.

Same here. In fact, I know for certain that we won't even be getting the same model. I just see this as a possible venue down the road, and I want to keep my knowledge relevant.

If the machine was that solid it wouldn't be such a free for all for the manuals.

Why wouldn't you want the manual. There are a ton of errors that aren't listed on the owners manual (which is extremely small) and lots of them are small stupid fixes. Which if you don't have this manual that I posted you get stuck having to call HP and then they run you through a bunch of BS. This manual is a definite time saver.

To everybody that appreciates it your welcome.
And to HP--that's what you get for putting out such a shi**y owners manual.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
damn dude. did a hp printer fall on your weiner? did the mrs. make sweet sweet monkey love to one whilst you were out of town?

we want the manual so we can have it as a reference for our printers. if anything alll the response shows how many people have/want the printers.

i have them for my mutohs as well. does that mean mutoh suck too in your mind?

Dude your comments are hilarious!! Thanks for posting :ROFLMAO:

jayhawksigns

I noticed the main board in there is basically just a re-purposed PC motherboard. They didn't even remove the PCI slots, or the PS/2 ports on the side. The only markings I can see, where the model would normally be, are "JESULIN +LF". Might be an OEM model to keep snoops like me from replacing it with an aftermarket part. Anyone have any other info, like other model markings, on the main boards of their HPs?
Our old Colorspan Displaymaker was that way, had a 386 or earlier cpu if I had to guess. Cheaper to take something off the shelf then designing from scratch.

And thanks for the link, never hurts to have the service manual.

genericname

Our old Colorspan Displaymaker was that way, had a 386 or earlier cpu if I had to guess.

Crazy! Cheap as it is, I still find it odd to find such high-end equipment mish-mashed like that. Reminds me of the old T-Jet dtg printers, which were basically Epson 2000's with an art deco toaster casing attached.

I wonder if you could just interchange it with a better motherboard of the same spec? So long as the HD is still attached, it should be able to load the parameters just fine. If they've gone as far as just cannibalizing PC parts, I'm willing to bet they just have a stock BIOS running on that thing too. Someone plug their monitor into it so we can find out!

(I assume NO responsibility if you do this and bad things happen, as they most likely will)

Crazy! Cheap as it is, I still find it odd to find such high-end equipment mish-mashed like that. Reminds me of the old T-Jet dtg printers, which were basically Epson 2000's with an art deco toaster casing attached.

I wonder if you could just interchange it with a better motherboard of the same spec? So long as the HD is still attached, it should be able to load the parameters just fine. If they've gone as far as just cannibalizing PC parts, I'm willing to bet they just have a stock BIOS running on that thing too. Someone plug their monitor into it so we can find out!

(I assume NO responsibility if you do this and bad things happen, as they most likely will)

But if something bad does happen. You'll have the service manual so you can fix it.