• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I cant believe some people.

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.
you know ... I know some guys that for $50 will find him ... and beat him with nerf bats until 1) humiliated 2) pees himself and/or 3) is unconscious. Heck, they can even complete the effect by wearing brides maid dresses if you pay them an extra $50.

What is he going to say? -Sniffle- "but ... they beat me ... with soft foam nerf bats!!!1!"

showcase 66

you know ... I know some guys that for $50 will find him ... and beat him with nerf bats until 1) humiliated 2) pees himself and/or 3) is unconscious. Heck, they can even complete the effect by wearing brides maid dresses if you pay them an extra $50.

What is he going to say? -Sniffle- "but ... they beat me ... with soft foam nerf bats!!!1!"

HAHAHA That's awesome.

Gino

Premium Subscriber

I know some gals that will do that...................

Attachments

• girl body builder-3.jpg
    girl body builder-3.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 46
  • girl body builder-5.jpg
    girl body builder-5.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 40
  • girl body builder-8.jpg
    girl body builder-8.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 33

Techman

what is the whole story?>
IS he just a douche or is he in the ngry seat because of past experiences?

Did he have to bail anyone out or did he have to pay for some unknown damages.

Does he actually owe her a wedding anyway?

David Wright

This is a group hate, you're not supposed to delve into into it any further.

lexsigns

Agreed BUT Rather than making this about what an as* the guy is(which he is) lets make it about what a great person Bacon is for stepping up and doing what he can to make her feel better- the world is a better place with him in it :) Kudos to you for going out of your way!!!

QUOTE=David Wright;1017126]This is a group hate, you're not supposed to delve into into it any further.[/QUOTE]

Locals Find!

He paid for Braces when she was 15! He still holds that over her head that it cost more for her braces because she needed them on longer then her sisters did.

Dude she is 20 years old now. Her 18th birthday when she got home from school, all her stuff was under the carport out front. Just like he did with my wife, and the other sisters.

Was there a divorce, yes because he wanted to get married to a younger woman. So, are you saying that this is his daughters fault. really!

I never said any such thing. Re-read my post. I simply asked a few reasonable questions to understand the scenario and what led to that level of a hateful message.

showcase 66

Never said he owed her a wedding. Where did that come from. All she wanted from him was to put the money down on the building to make sure it was reserved. That's it.

The guy is an *** plain and simple. When my wife and I got married, the only thing he paid for was to rent his tux. And we heard about that for years after the wedding that he shouldn't have had to pay for even that.

I never said any such thing. Re-read my post. I simply asked a few reasonable questions to understand the scenario and what led to that level of a hateful message.

I had just gotten off the phone with him at that point so I was a little pissed at that moment. So I would have taken anything remotely negative towards her out of context.

He showed up to our place last night. He has never seen our new place and we have been here since August of last year. Now he is pissed at me, which I could care less, that I paid for the venue and then I did not take his side about the comments he made to her. After trying to belittle me with snide comments about me being a pansy for helping with my sis in law, he informed us that he was probably going to move back to Minnesota. He has been saying that for years but he said he sold his house and was going to be before the wedding but now is going to wait until mid August.

I will gladly help him pack all of his schit up to get him out of here.

showcase 66

Also I never intended for people to give me a pat on the back or an atta boy. I was venting a bit and to me, family is one of the most important things to have. Maybe it was just the way I was raised.

ruckusman

You know I wouldn't p*#s on him if he was on fire, and I might just have a can of lighter fluid and a pack of matches in my hands at the time...

What has actually has is a narcissistic disorder, I used to know people much like that.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Bacon... you're doing just fine. Don't let a few comments where the site's Psychologists are playing Dr Phil get to you.

Sure, there's always more to a story, but with what simple information you gave us, it doesn't really matter much what the rest of the story is in regards to what he's done so far.

Do your thang.... and help wherever you can without ruining your life or hers. Sounds like the father has ruined his years ago and continues to do so without any problem.

In all seriousness, I really would invite him to the wedding, so something isn't taken out of context at a later date. Ya never know, some day maybe things will get resolved and if he was invited, he can't hold a simple bad moment against you or your sis-in-law. :peace!:

J

john1

Also I never intended for people to give me a pat on the back or an atta boy. I was venting a bit and to me, family is one of the most important things to have. Maybe it was just the way I was raised.

I was never raised to be family oriented and didn't have both parents together during part of my childhood and am finding it hard to transition to being very caring about family.

I really appreciate the people who are close to their family's, It's something i wanted but never had.

It sounds terrible but i don't associate with any of my family other than my Mom and she lives 3 hours away with my Step Dad. Reason being i will leave those to the imagination.

Not to get too personal but either someones overly greedy about money, too short tempered and is always right or mooching off the tax payers. I don't associate with people like that no matter who they are.

I hope one day when i start my own family i can be a great Dad and successful business person. I want for my family what i did not have.

:thumb: