• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I dreamed about bob last night....

Marlene

I had one of those strange, really short dreams last night about bob. he came to my house, which in the dream, was a lodge like you would see in the Adirondacks. we were looking over my books and we talked about a set, which was fiction, that I thought dealt with the Caste system in India in a way that no other book I had ever read did and he agreed. He told me I had to get the third book in the series as it really tied it all together. now that in itself would be a strange enough dream but to make it a little stranger, I never saw his face. it was like Wilson in the Tim Allen show. every time I'd look in his direction, there would be a coffee pot or something blocking my seeing his face. he even sounded like Wilson.

it was a strange night for sure!

Jillbeans

I always imagine bob as looking like and having the voice of Stewie Griffin.
Your dream doesn't sound as fun as mine was of Signmeup.
hahaha
Love....Jill

Marlene

Marlene.... aren't those things called 'Nightmares' ??

:ROFLMAO:

actually it was a very nice visit and book discussion in my "lodge". it makes you wonder where this stuff comes from. why a lodge? why the caste system? why oh why bob?

Jillbeans

No he was teaching me how to make wooden furniture.
In a sun drenched workshop with lots of shavings on the floor.

Marlene

No he was teaching me how to make wooden furniture.
In a sun drenched workshop with lots of shavings on the floor.

lucky you. bob and I were just sitting around my "lodge" which had a lot of wood, wood floors, wood walls, wooden furniture but no sun drench or shavings, just books...

Marlene

Obviously a dream

totally only in a dream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he thought the set of books was great and told me I just had to get the third book as it tied the first two together so well.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Totally....we all know it was SEXual.....

It's a fact, jack.
You girls are playing around so much with that other 'girlie' thread that your mind is playing tricks on you and you're dreaming about things that you normally don't think about, but your subliminal is getting even with you. Especially you Marlene :Big Laugh, because you're always riding bob's ass for one thing or another.

Either that or bob has some really neat powers and knows how to control out-of-body experiences......................

:Sleeping:= :corndog:

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
I always imagine bob as looking like and having the voice of Stewie Griffin.
Your dream doesn't sound as fun as mine was of Signmeup.
hahaha
Love....Jill

If the truth be know I bear a resemblance to M. Emmet Walsh and have the voice of Richard Crenna doing Walter Denton. Or so I'm told.

Jillbeans

bob, I figured your non-cartoon persona would look more like this man.
But still the same Stewie Griffin voice.

Attachments

• bob.jpg
    bob.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 94

Marlene

so this looks like you bob? I couldn't see your face in the dream as there was a coffee pot blocking it or a book or a piece of funiture. sooo, just what is the name of that third book, we never got to that.

Attachments

• m-emmet-walsh0730.jpg
    m-emmet-walsh0730.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 80