• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I dreamed about bob last night....

Marlene

So, who'd you dream about, last night, Marlene?

well haven't had a good dream since the bob dream. last night I dreamed I was in jail and had to figure out how to take care of a cat while in the slammer (cat was there with me).

I have re-occurring dreams that I am a Brady. in one of the stranges "Brady" dreams I was Cindy Brandy and the whole bunch had gone bad. we took dad's giant convertable and robbed a bank. when I raised my gun to stop one of the bankers from running out of the, I yelled at him with that annoying lisp that Cidy had "SSTop or I'll SShoot" (say in head with lisp to full effect)

I think I need help!!!!

Marlene

Hahaha Marlene that was hilarious.
You should look it up in the

I did a Cindy Brady search and big suprise, no matches, jeez, you think I'm the only one who dreams of being a Brady gone bad?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Marlene..... I think the 60's are kicking back in for you..................... :Oops:

Flashbacks are a very strange phenomenon........ :ROFLMAO:​

Marlene

Marlene..... I think the 60's are kicking back in for you..................... :Oops:

Flashbacks are a very strange phenomenon........ :ROFLMAO:​

crap, they said there would be flash backs...

maybe it was a guurl this time....

a girl??? eeek, you haven't read much in the "tip for the sign ladies" thread have ya? heck, I even have the hots for Kermit the Frog!

Replicator

'nuff said . . .

Attachments

• bob.jpg
    bob.jpg
    249.8 KB · Views: 67

Marlene

geez i want to watch your dreams for an evening sounds better than tv

Dan, I have had them that actually had credits roll by at the end with music...I've got a strange mind.

I had a couple about my husband's mother. in the first one, we were at their house in Canada and hubby went missing. when I asked her where he was she told me he was with Casandra and they will have many babies for the motherland (say with heavy German accent)

the other mother-in-law dream, she looked at me and told me to watch then she called the pumpkins from the fields and they came to her...that was creepy

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Any more flashbacks.... :Oops: ah, I mean weird dreams ??

:Sleeping:​

I had one Sunday night, but I think I was awake for the whole thing...... cripes it was creepy