• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I dreamed about bob last night....

Joe Diaz

LOL funny post.

In your dream, did he call you "specimen"?

I still prefer to picture bob as an emo/goth teenager.

Marlene

LOL funny post.

In your dream, did he call you "specimen"?

no, he was really nice...I guess that's why they call them dreams:biggrin:

I wish I could remember all the details as we talked about the author of the book series and had a great chat about the caste system in India. I have no idea why that topic, why not something I'm really interested in. dreams are strange. I also have only been in one Adirondack lodge and that was at the Shelburne Museum so I have no idea why one one those either.

Bradster941

I always pictured Bob as the guy in the middle.

Attachments

• bob.jpg
    bob.jpg
    266.1 KB · Views: 69

signgal

ROFLMAO Things just got interesting!!! Hey, Norm! Do yourself a favor and stay out of the "tip for Sign Ladies" thread...

Jillbeans

Norm I swear it is because I was thinking about you, Signmeup just got mixed up in there too somehow. I still sleep with your cutout every night. I have the abrasions to prove it.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
OP... they're talking about dreams in their sleep....

not daydreaming...:ROFLMAO:​

daveb

General Know-it-all
Get your prostate looked at, if yer floodin' the place ....................
:Oops:That just aint right. Morning or evening, there just isn't a right time. Glad I'm not old enough to have to worry about that yet:Big Laugh