• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I hate some people.....

WildWestDesigns

Would removing the sign interfere with the police report and the credit card 'fradulent charges' reimbursement?

To some judges or arbiters coming with "unclean hands" would prevent you from getting any money, particularly if what you did exceeded the cost of the sign and installation of said sound.

Kottwitz-Graphics

You really need to check the laws, like everyone said. I'm surprised that noone has mentioned adding something to the sign... In a bright orange, in block letters, just slap a "DEAD BEAT CUSTOMER" decal over the sign...

I have thought about doing that to a customer that didn't pay. Of course, if you do it, they would have to prove that you did it...

WildWestDesigns

You really need to check the laws, like everyone said. I'm surprised that noone has mentioned adding something to the sign... In a bright orange, in block letters, just slap a "DEAD BEAT CUSTOMER" decal over the sign...

I have thought about doing that to a customer that didn't pay. Of course, if you do it, they would have to prove that you did it...

In small claims they just have to show " more likely then not" that you did it. Not beyond a doubt that you did it. Big difference.

showcase 66

I got my money back today!!! According to the phone call I received from my CC processor, Discover has returned my funds and I believe cc fraud charges are going to be filed against her. Sweet!!! Best part, I wont have anything to do with it or have my name tied to the charges.

I get my money, She gets in trouble. Win Win for me!!!

John L

Glad to hear you got it. I dont think she is going to be in trouble with the credit card company though, unless she doesnt pay the monthly statement.

supaegnt

i have waited for a responsible adult to challenge the caption to be wrong.

useage of hate is not right family.

let us all be a responsible adult.

happy holidays family!

tbaker

We've all had those clients that we want to "light on fire and put out with an ice pick"
It's obvious that CSDD was using the forums to vent, much as anyone would do to their peers. While it is often amusing to vent your frustrations and visualize adequate compensation for the offending parties, I don't think it was the point to garner hate towards the client, since not many ( if any) live in his general locale.

I'm glad that everything worked out for you, it's a great lesson for everyone, how correct paperwork and supporting documentation can keep you out of trouble in the long run.