• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I want to cut my own designs

tikis-in-space

*snort* Y'all are crazy. :)

"It's the name "Tikis-in-Space" gotta like somebody who picked a screen name I wish I'd thought of."

Hee hee... Thanks RebeckaR. :) Of course you have to say it with just the right inflection. /font = Mr. Big Voice "TIIIIIKIIIIIIIIIIIIIS IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN SPAAAAAAAAACE!!" /end voice

Jill - I know what you mean about fly by night posters. A person puts out some good suggestions and takes their time with answers and then wonders if the person with the questions even came back to read them much less heed the advice. Nope, I'm here to stay and soaking it all in.

Been working with Inkscape today. Neat program!

{{{{{{{Everyone}}}}}}}}} (even Old Paint)

OldPaint

sorry arlo, that is one person, that when i start taking a DRUG ADDICTS advice(being one is IS NOT ANYMORE)you gets not much!!!!!)))) i figured those, who iam speakin to, would understand his terminology )))))))))))))))))))))))
tikis, didnt know you was female, if i did i would tried to put the moves on ya))))))you remember your mama tellin you bout them old guys ...YOU GOTA STAY AWAY FROM??? IAM HIM))))))
glad you got a sence of humor, some here are so P.O. all the time it dont take much to get them fired up))))))))

jscarl

Is anyone here aware of a tutorial for learning tracing in illi? Maby this would give her a few pointers and steer her in the right direction.

Pat Whatley

hey jill, little secret, THERE WAS NO VAN TO DO!!!!! just lookin for what it turned into....with all the wonderful comments, including yours, just a little "fishin post", all the sharks took a bite)))))))))))))

So...what you're actually saying is that you asked for help, let people give up their time and effort in an attempt to help you, and it was all made up bullshit? You're actually proud of that? You know, I think that's the first thing you've ever actually done or said that's pissed me off. Hell, I spent 45 minutes or so working on an idea I had for you but had to abandon it because the twins got sick. Now you're telling me it was all bullshit? What the hells wrong with you?

Pat Whatley

No...I'm dead fucking serious. What's next? You gonna tell us all you've fallen on hard times and let everybody chip in to help you out...then take all the money and blow it at the dog track? I can not believe you pulled some shit like that.

I notice you've failed to mention on the letterheads site that it was all bullshit. Why's that?

Bradster941

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: OP Got Beat Down by a Girl..!..:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

bennett, iam a teddy bear, if ya met me you would see that. most a stuff i post is is done ...with a grin on my face, quote]

And now he is doing the back stroke in a wadding pool.:banghead::banghead::banghead:

WhiskeyDreamer

Professional Snow Ninja
sorry arlo, that is one person, that when i start taking a DRUG ADDICTS advice(being one is IS NOT ANYMORE)you gets not much!!!!!)))) i figured those, who iam speakin to, would understand his terminology )))))))))))))))))))))))
tikis, didnt know you was female, if i did i would tried to put the moves on ya))))))you remember your mama tellin you bout them old guys ...YOU GOTA STAY AWAY FROM??? IAM HIM))))))
glad you got a sence of humor, some here are so P.O. all the time it dont take much to get them fired up))))))))

is there an OP to English translator on the internet??

tikis-in-space

Lessee... OP to Chinese and then Chinese to German and then back to OP. Lets see what happens.

抱歉arlo ,这是一个人,当我开始采取了有毒瘾者的意见(即一个是再也没有) ,你会没有多少!我想这些,我是谁说话,会理解他的术语。
tikis ,不知道你是女性,如果我没有,我试图把你的动作。你还记得你妈妈告诉你有关这些老家伙。 YOU've了远离?我是谦
很高兴你有幽默感,有些在这里是如此发怒了所有的时间,没有考虑很多,让他们发射了

And then

Arlo Sorry, das ist eine Person, als ich begann, um die Ansichten von Drogenabhängigen (das heißt, niemand ist), werden Sie nicht viel! Ich möchte diese, Wer bin ich zu sprechen, er wird verstehen, die Terminologie.
tikis, weiß nicht, ob Sie sind weiblich, und wenn ich habe, habe ich versucht, um Sie. Erinnern Sie sich noch an Ihre Mutter sagte über diese alten Jungs. Sie wurden entfernt? Ich war ihm
Bin froh, Sie haben einen Sinn für Humor, einige sind hier so wütend die ganze Zeit, nicht sehr viel, so dass sie entlassen

To------

Arlo Sorry, this is a person, when I started to the views of drug addicts (that is, no one is), you will not be much! I would like this: "Who am I to speak, he will understand the terminology.
tikis, do not know if you are female, and if I did, I tried to give you. Do you remember your mother said about these old guys. They were removed? I was him
I'm glad you have a sense of humor, some are so angry all the time, not very much, so they dismiss

==========================================================

Nope. Nope. Didn't change much.

I think we should just make it up as we go along. What about Swedish? That could be fun. ;)

Joe Diaz

what??? you don't understand that? it makes perfect sense.

If is the van help on site the letterheads post requirements for. The sharks fishing caught a Pat indeed? Fights dogs with made it is way to sites of signs101 certainly most. Member of new holds her own, with comebacks so quicks why Jill likes to approve of situations.

QuickSignsSA

No...I'm dead fucking serious. What's next? You gonna tell us all you've fallen on hard times and let everybody chip in to help you out...then take all the money and blow it at the dog track? I can not believe you pulled some shit like that.

I notice you've failed to mention on the letterheads site that it was all bullshit. Why's that?

Wow, pat is cussing and my kids reading... Lovely:thread:Oops:

Ian Stewart-Koster

Older Greyer Brushie
hey jill, little secret, THERE WAS NO VAN TO DO!!!!! just lookin for what it turned into....with all the wonderful comments, including yours, just a little "fishin post", all the sharks took a bite)))))))))))))

Hi Joe,
I try to make a sincere effort to help others when I can, whoever they are, and on whichever forum.
Your motives, well, I wouldn't call that "fishin", it's trolling. There's a difference between trolling and trawling.
Like Jill & Pat, it makes me wonder why I bother to try to help anyone after reading your statement.
I sure won't waste any more time on posts or threads of yours in the future, anyway.

Have a great 2009, somehow.