• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Ice Cream Logo

signgal

You know I'm a huge fan and this is your usual brilliance. I think the name and colors are throwing me a bit too. I like the original combo but it is faded looking, like designing in RGB and hitting CMYK soft proof. I always like when the product stands out before the name on small companies like you did but maybe the name is competing with the "ice cream" in another way. Can you size it down a tad and see how you like it?

signmeup

The colours look faded on my monitor too. I like the one with the orange the best but I would make it with bolder colours. (and move "since 1974" over to the left a bit)

Attachments

• MeyersBolder.jpg
    MeyersBolder.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 90

Almonte

It looks really good. Could I see a version without the light green outline around "Meyer's" and change the yellow outline to that light green? When I think of ice cream, I think of cool/cold. The red/pink color looks a little on the warm side.

Overall, great layout. I like the 2nd version the best.