• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Ice Cream Truck Business Cards

LB

New to this forum, not much of a designer, but this card..if it was handed to me..I would have to really work at figuring out what your trying to sell, Ice, a truck or cream. Colors and background are nice though.

signswi

Flip the swoosh shape vertically, reverse the two swoosh colors (and switch the text color) so that the lighter color is in the top half and vise versa, add a subtle gradient so that there's slightly lighter tone behind the bus (radial white to trans gradient, behind bus, above swoosh colors, set to screen)(do this on the back as well), and ditch the stroke separating the swoosh colors or at least reduce it in stroke size--or perhaps offset it with a second light stroke so that it looks like a bevel line. Maybe fade it out near the edges of the card too, not sure.

I'm not really a fan of the layout honestly but those changes should fix the figure ground issues your current design has.