• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Ideas for new tools.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Nice demo Dale.
On the slitter, Justin Pate the Carwraps guy markets one that looks like a hooked letter opener.
You slide the tip between the backing and the film and pull so you can do the back slitting without it being pressed up against something flat.

Can't find the link but it is something you might consider.

wayne k
guam usa

The Big Squeegee

Long Time Member
Nice demo Dale.

On the slitter, Justin Pate the Carwraps guy markets one that looks like a hooked letter opener.

You slide the tip between the backing and the film and pull so you can do the back slitting without it being pressed up against something flat.

Can't find the link but it is something you might consider.

wayne k

guam usa
Thanks for that! I'm all for giving customers a choice. I think the slitter I'm working on will be more convenient to use. Justin's tool would be good for the middle of a graphic but how about an inch from the end. You also need to get the hook between the paper and the vinyl which is not necessary with my tool.

Love the slitter! I will buy one for sure if you get them.
The level on the Big Squeegee is a great idea, if I were buying new ones I would get one with a level in a heartbeat however im not going to replace all my bs's just for that.

signswi

Definitely interested in that scoring/slitting (or "kiss cut" as some of our customers call them) tool. Have a huge demand for that.

copythat

Siskel & Ebert Two Thumbs up

Nice Dale

Don't keep us waiting. Make a discount for pre-orders : )