• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

iDot instead of car magnets

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Will it work over printed/laminated vinyl on a sign and be removable after some time? For example, name change on an employee of the month parking sign.
Edit to add: inside with no rain, a very special employee parking spot
When I removed the failing outdoor iDot vinyl from a vehicle, I stuck it over some extra signs I had mounted to the wall because I was working in a closet and had no where to put them. They stuck up there just fine for a few months and came off OK. Sounds like if would be perfect for that situation you described.

equippaint

When I removed the failing outdoor iDot vinyl from a vehicle, I stuck it over some extra signs I had mounted to the wall because I was working in a closet and had no where to put them. They stuck up there just fine for a few months and came off OK. Sounds like if would be perfect for that situation you described.
Thanks. Its good that you came out of the closet. Probably hard to work in there

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Dallas is coming out of the closet... we're getting rainbow streets. http://www.fox4news.com/news/dallas-council-approves-rainbow-crosswalks-honoring-lgbt-in-oak-lawn

Cedar%20Springs%20rainbow%20crosswalk_1561588850135.jpg_7447641_ver1.0_1280_720.jpg

bmt Promotions

bmt Promotions
Yeah, I haven't been convinced of the magnet replacing properties either. Lost our test graphics in the first week. Works great for promo graphics on windows.