• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Imageclub10!!!!!!!!!!!!

AKwrapguy

He's called my boss drunk and left voice mails.... ya he's that guy.

How hard would it be to create a similar service vehicle templates, graphics, fonts, stock images, etc.. and have decent customer service?

Adrenalinemisfit

He called our shop today being an ass. He said his name was paul davis. He has also use sean davis. I did a little research and I have found his real name, phone #, and address.
So if anyone knows how to report this guy and where to report this guy, let me know.

jfiscus

Rap Master
Just an FYI, this guy is now selling under the name "Taylor Digital" on taylordigital.ca.
Same guy; new name, same junk. Guess he googled himself and decided he had a bad rap, lol.

TAYLORDUDE

For everyone's infor
Just an FYI, this guy is now selling under the name "Taylor Digital" on taylordigital.ca.
Same guy; new name, same junk. Guess he googled himself and decided he had a bad rap, lol.
Clarification - Terran Randolph does not work for Taylor Digital. I'm the owner of Taylor Digital and for 2 weeks he did do independent sales for us but after a few complaints and some research on this end he was terminated.

jfiscus

Rap Master
For everyone's infor

Clarification - Terran Randolph does not work for Taylor Digital. I'm the owner of Taylor Digital and for 2 weeks he did do independent sales for us but after a few complaints and some research on this end he was terminated.
Taylor, so your image/software package is a different package than what ImageClub10 offers?
Is it a competing company?
I didn't name any names in my post that you quoted.

twmiller24

I'm not sure you're supposed to legally tell us why he was terminated. Maybe instead you could explain the difference between your company and ImageClub10?

lolfailure

For everyone's infor

As far as i can tell this is just more BS. They are always using different names and companies to try to dance around their reputation. I'm not sure Terran Randolph is even a real employee's name because it's pretty close to another name they have given out; Terrance Phillip. The last harassing call we got was from someone who said his name was Shawn, so you may have more firing to do!

We recently got another call from someone claiming to be the imageclub owner (as they have done in the past when we complained) to let us know their rude former salesman was fired over a year ago. However the better business bureau website has new (yet familiar) complaints against them from just earlier this year, and strangely they came in after this guy's post here... ImageClub website still lists them as owned by South Beach Graphics in Florida. All their websites that I'm aware of have registration addresses in Canada, not the FL mailing address listed.

All of these seem to be tactics they're using to obscure the fact that they are the same company employing the same people because apparently berating and harassing people does work often enough to be a viable business practice. Being outside the USA helps protect them from the FTC and their Do Not Call list.

TaylorDude, care to explain yourself and your continued poor business practices, despite the apparent firing of "Terran Randolph"?

edit: Oh lol TaylorDude's first posts here were to solicit links to their wrap graphics packages. Most of us would call that spamming, certainly falls in line with their other techniques. The text of the links formerly led to XtremeGraphicsCollections but following them you can see that domain now redirects to the taylordigital page. More proof to me that they have been using alternate names for many years to dodge their horrible reputation.

Last edited:

FrankW

The image database is driven by a british company named Ingram Publishing (www.signelements.com). They are in selling of royalty free images and vectors since a long time (even graphics which are cuttable), I still have some CD-Collections from them which are more than 15 years old. As far as I know, if using Flexi subscriptions, you will have limited free access to that database too (unlimited with additional charges). We as HP dealers in switzerland work with them too, they are specialized in Signmaking, offering Vehicle Templates, cut-ready vectors and high resolution files for car wrapping too. And they are cheaper than Fotolia for example.

They drive an affiliate program with which companies can integrate access to their database on their own websites, driving it with their own name, and sell it under their own name.

lolfailure

The image database is driven by a british company named Ingram Publishing (www.signelements.com). They are in selling of royalty free images and vectors since a long time (even graphics which are cuttable), I still have some CD-Collections from them which are more than 15 years old. As far as I know, if using Flexi subscriptions, you will have limited free access to that database too (unlimited with additional charges). We as HP dealers in switzerland work with them too, they are specialized in Signmaking, offering Vehicle Templates, cut-ready vectors and high resolution files for car wrapping too. And they are cheaper than Fotolia for example.

They drive an affiliate program with which companies can integrate access to their database on their own websites, driving it with their own name, and sell it under their own name.

Makes sense, the wrap templates they are always bugging us about are available directly from ArtStation for the same price. They are licensed to resell these products and go around harassing people until they cave in. Then, when people catch on to their shady sales practices, they swap to one of their other company names for a while. They don't own or curate any of the products themselves so name/brand recognition doesn't matter as long as they still have the cold call list.

jfiscus

Rap Master
Wait, a Canadian company had a sales rep allegedly named "Terrance Phillip"...? lol!
(Southpark fans will get it)