• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Imageclub10!!!!!!!!!!!!

signpro

Manager
I have had the EXACT SAME EXPERIENCE with him multiple times!
just got off the phone with "mike brown" from SignClub12 this time... same guy as last month from Image Club 10

last time, he kept me on the phone after being repeatedly told that i wasn't interested. finally, i said "i'll buy it if you help me find
a template on your site for the job i'm working on today" (since i didn't have the correct one) he told me "F*CK you and F*CK your
customers job!" then went on to say how i waste his time, etc. so i hung up after being told to F*CK OFF. then his boss called me back,
and said i should be ashamed for wasting their time! lol

anyways, i just got another call moments ago, as mentioned, and i kindly told him "i don't want to waste either of our time, we no longer
do car wraps and i don't need any images" to which he called me an asshole and hung up.

wow, just wow.

Caller ID says Tonya Morris 602-761-1492
(which does show up for Sign Club 12 if you google it, but it's the same dude!)

The Vector Doctor

Chief Bezier Manipulator
Am I missing something? How is this company in business? I have never heard of any company that has these type of sales tactics. Perhaps a bill collector, but never someone that wants to earn your business

Gary Welch

Premium Subscriber
We wanted to know if anyone has went with these guys before. We got a call from Terrence and thought we would give them a shot. If you have tried these guys before how was your experience? I read through the sales call complaints but didn't see much on the product itself. We subscribed last week but haven't gotten any login info as of yet and are wondering if we may have been scammed. I've talked to Terrence since subscribing but we've been burned before even while staying in contact with people. Any info or suggestions you can give would be helpful. Thanks
We "subscribed" a few years ago and never got a login. Tried to call them back multiple times no answer. Finally had the credit card company reverse the charges.

kstompaint

We got a call from this idiot this morning. Obviously bought a list of contact info from somewhere. He told me I had an "attitude" and I hung up on him. He called back several hours later and began screaming at me. When I told him to just come on over to the shop, he said I "threatened him." There's no place in our industry for unscrupulous people like this.

• Agree
Reactions: Bly

Bradley Signs

Bradley Signs
None of you have ever thought about blocking this asshat? If you can't block him through the office phone you have, call the phone company, they will do it. One call to me like y'all describe, and they're toast!

ams

Never used them, they are a joke anyways. I only use vectorstock.com it's the best, most things are only $1 (1 credit), plus it comes in several formats and compatible with all vector software.

WrapYourCar

Haha can one of you start recording the phone calls? Maybe put on an arnie voice.. too "stop it.. get to the chopper.. I'll be back".. would love to listen.

Andy D

Haha, good old Terrence Phillip, the guy is harder to get rid of than the herp. We used to come up with new ways to F with this guy when he called the shop.
His name is really Terrence Phillip? Does he f a r t into the phone?
latest

• Agree
Reactions: BVG

Pippin Decals

Does anyone have this guys number..start signing up for bogus stuff online and put his number in and let the phone calls harass him.. If someone can supply it ,ill do it .

Pippin Decals

There is a free app on google play called Prank Dial.Its hilarious to use I think everyone should download it and use it on this dim wit.

Reaction GFX

Wow! Just had my first experience with this dude (not sure which dude, but he was from Image Club). He called the other day and I missed the call...darn! Today I got it. He gave me some super weak sales line about his company, didn't sound enthused in the least bit. There was a pause and I thought he was going to continue talking and when he didn't I said "Uh...okay..." expecting more to come. He says it's a subscription service, to which I replied we're really not interested. He then gives me a line about his kids and immediately tells me to "Go fuck myself." All of this within 30 seconds of ever speaking to the dude in my life! Holy crap! HOW IS THIS COMPANY EVEN IN BUSINESS???

Last edited: