• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Ink for UV Teckwin Teckstorm XL

PrintGuru

We have a UV Teckwin Teckstorm XL with XAAR 760 printheads. Been using One Solution ink for it but looking for a change because the supplier has become unreliable. Any suggestions on what kind of ink would work with it?

Cheers
:thankyou:

wunder

The Teckwin Europe (Germany) change all the Machines to the FUJI-SERICOL INKs....the best Choice for...All New Machines from Teckwin Swopped to Fuji ink... this is the info from an Fujitechnican

regards
wunder

PrintGuru

Fuji Inks

Thank you for your reply wunder. We operate in SouthEast Europe. Is there a reliable supplier/contact that covers this area for Fuji Inks?

Appreciate you time.
Cheers
Sam

diverso

need help for UV Teckwin Teckstorm XL

Hello to everyone!

I'm writing you from Bulgaria, we bought a second hand printer UV Teckwin Teckstorm XL, it was working when we get it, now we install it and we have problem with the I/O board (is in red on the software) the pomps of the inks don't work all and the second ink tanks are empty, we changed the I/O Board but there is no change if someone have any idea why we have this problems please help us. unnamed.jpg

diverso

check the powerline to the IO-Board become 24V/36V (is present)

Hi! Thank you vary much for your answer, we have installed the printer and now we print, I want to ask you does anyone know how to change the print head voltage, because we have this problem with the red and the white they start ok and after 10sm- 20 sm we have some bad nozzles, and when we start the printer at the beginning we don't have such problem when the ink is not so well worm. At the nozzle test, the head is in perfect condition.

Thanks again!