• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Instant One Media

Christian @ 2CT Media

Here is a whole fleet of ticket boxes done in the new cast. All done outdoors and on site in 55 - 70 degree weather.

Attachments

• download_20150124_142116.jpg
    download_20150124_142116.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 271
  • download_20150124_142119.jpg
    download_20150124_142119.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 255
  • download_20150124_142121.jpg
    download_20150124_142121.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 245
  • download_20150124_142123.jpg
    download_20150124_142123.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 245

Desert_Signs

I've used several rolls of their calendared, but only for temporary stuff. I admit, I'm deathly afraid of using it on vehicles or outdoors where it should last.

I have seen Arlon 6000XRP with 3220 Lam fail out here in AZ consistently in under a year. I'd just hate to send roll after roll after roll worth of it out over the next 9 months and then find out at month 10 that it's all failing.

klemgraphics

Wondering if anyone out there has anything good or bad to say about the Instant One Cast now that it's been around for a little while. I bought a couple of rolls a while back and I'm getting ready to run a few smaller jobs on it, unless it's prone to failure or something in which case it will remain setting in the corner.

I had the same issue with broken end caps and did alert them to it, seems like as long as this problem has been happening they would do something about it but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Thanks in advance for any info on your experience!

Christian @ 2CT Media

We still use it as our go to material (the cast). We consider it our house material as we use it for economy signs and for wraps. Just did a partial on a Transit 150 and it has conformed to the window channels with no issues.

We choose to use Avery DOL1360 over it and it works perfectly fine. Honestly it is a great product even though some may be totally against it.

I'll post recent jobs when I get to the office.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Wondering if anyone out there has anything good or bad to say about the Instant One Cast now that it's been around for a little while. I bought a couple of rolls a while back and I'm getting ready to run a few smaller jobs on it, unless it's prone to failure or something in which case it will remain setting in the corner.

I had the same issue with broken end caps and did alert them to it, seems like as long as this problem has been happening they would do something about it but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Thanks in advance for any info on your experience![/QUOTE

Its an awesome vinyl but it is not CAST like it says it is I guarantee you that much. If you use a high performance calendared with a true CAST laminate you can do short term wraps no problem.

klemgraphics

I mainly just plan to use it on flat panel signs with a cast laminate that I want to last longer.

If it is in fact not a cast and that's what I thought I was getting....well I'm not at all happy about that at all, very misleading!

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Let me be clear about my previous comment: While I cannot guarantee the Instant One Media material in question is not a cast vinyl, I suspect that it is instead a high performance calendared vinyl. I make this claim based on my extensive research and product knowledge in this regard. Regardless, I know this to be an excellent performing and well-received material in our industry.

InstantOneMedia

BigFish, thank you for clarifying your post. I understand you have a lot of experience in this field and have done plenty of research. We stand behind our product 100%. If anyone has any questions or concerns, feel free to give us a call at (404) 228-6329..

Instant One Media

B Snyder

BigFish, thank you for clarifying your post. I understand you have a lot of experience in this field and have done plenty of research. We stand behind our product 100%. If anyone has any questions or concerns, feel free to give us a call at (404) 228-6329..

Instant One Media

Can you guarantee that it is cast vinyl?

TomK

Can you guarantee that it is cast vinyl?

Tried it, had a horrible time trying to get it to work with HP 3xx latex, various profiles/heat/etc, just couldn't get it working, it was jamming, buckling, etc.

Wish I was able to get it to work.

Edit: This was their cal product, not cast.

InstantOneMedia

That Press Release was posted by our SEO company who did not understand the difference between cast & calendered. This was an unfortunate typo that was missed until it was brought to our attention recently. All of the information that we have been provided by the factory, as well as the product's performance, supports that this is a cast material. As we stated above, we stand behind our material, 100%.

B Snyder

The site states the cast vinyl is German but I didn't see where it states all products come from Germany.