• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Instant One Media

bigben

is shipping up there not allowed at all? or if it is allowed from a friend why not find someone to ship to you that can order for you as a middle man ?

They don't ship outside of the US. Your idea of using a middle man is good, but then it would be 2 shipping charges. So then, the deal is not very good.

B Snyder

The shipment would need a certificate of origin attached, requiring the sender to state where the material was manufactured. You could find the taxes or fees aren't worth paying.

Kentucky Wraps

Kentucky Wraps
BigFish, thank you for clarifying your post. I understand you have a lot of experience in this field and have done plenty of research. We stand behind our product 100%. If anyone has any questions or concerns, feel free to give us a call at (404) 228-6329..

Instant One Media

Which is it? Cast or Calendered?
Simple enough question.

tim99

now that its been a few years.. has anyone seen there wraps that they used Instant one cast on? wondering how they held up now that time has passed.

2B

we wrapped a ford transit in 2016 with it and it is holding up great. only minor lifting in the deep window channels

Do you remember the Lam that you used on it?
Are you still using this combination for vehicle wraps?

have you tried to remove the material from a wrapped vehicle?

Christian @ 2CT Media

Avery 1360.

We don't currently use the IOM Cast as there were supply issues awhile back we have been testing the new product and it seems better than the previous product so we will start working it in to jobs.

We have done 1 removal so far and it is very similar to Arlon or Oracal. The film comes off relatively easy but it does leave adhesive behind.

• Agree
Reactions: 2B