• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Internet Speed Test 20MB!!?

How fast Is Your Internet Connection??

• Less than 256kb

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • 256k-1mb

Votes: 11 6.2%
  • 1-3mb

Votes: 38 21.3%
  • 3-7mb

Votes: 30 16.9%
  • 7-12mb

Votes: 25 14.0%
  • 12-20mb

Votes: 37 20.8%
  • 20+

Votes: 36 20.2%

• Total voters

tcorn1965

i am surprised how much 20mb+ is out there!

Time to stream some Netflix !

Yes and getting faster for the home user. Mediacom our local cable internet provider has started testing 150 megs down, not sure what the up will be though. Crazy Fast!

Gene@mpls

Ya'll make me sick:banghead:

Attachments

• speed.jpg
    speed.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 140

Replicator

I just switched back to Cable from DSL, not 5 minutes ago and WOW . . . !

By the way . . . I'd like to thank everyone that knows the rules and did NOT hotlink their images in their posts !

Attachments

• speed.jpg
    speed.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 139

jiarby

Gene.... photochopping your numbers doesn't make it real!

45mb in Kansas! WOW!

I just tested my cell... TMOBILE. Getting 2.5mb right now, but TMO is supposed to be feeding me 7.2mb. Even so, 2.5mb on a cell phone is pretty sweet!

SignManiac

Mine is slow today, but supposed to be at 10mb/s download. My cable company just started to offer 40mb/s for extra money of course. I'm happy with what I have now when I think back to the old days of 256k baud rate modems, I'm ecstatic!

Attachments

• speed test.jpg
    speed test.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 142

neato

I think I have everyone beat....

*removed offsite image*

Last edited by a moderator:

ChiknNutz

i am surprised how much 20mb+ is out there!

Time to stream some Netflix !

I can't check my std DSL home connection at the moment, but last time I did I think it was about 2.6MB or 2.8MB down and somewhere around 700KB up. We just started the Netflix trial and using an older WiFi setup, I am still getting HD quality a lot of the time. There are usually a few very minor hiccups, but I am VERY impressed even with this. So, can't imagine what 10X that speed would be like.