• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Intestinal Flu

skyhigh

What a fantastic weekend I've had.....the entire household as a matter of fact. 4 of us at the same time.

What I've found out....
1) I need to install another bathroom. Competition was fierce.
2) I've had broken bones, been in car accidents and had numerous work
related injuries. This by far is worse, and all wrapped up in a 24
hour period.
3) I THOUGHT I was tough, but found out just lifting my arms was an
Olympic event.
4) When entering the bathroom (& before sitting down), make sure
someone hasn't removed the garbage can. YOU WILL NEED BOTH!!!
5) I discovered my kids haven't forgot how to pray. I heard each of
them pray for God's mercy. Truly warmed my heart.
6) Lastly, when you think you're pretty much all better.......don't believe
it. That greasy hamburger isn't going to stay with you long.

If you haven't had it yet.....good luck.

ps. I forgot the icing on the cake. Our clothes dryer went on the fritz, and I wasn't able to get a new part until this morning. A washer & dryer are REAL important during times like this.

btropical.com

rice eat a crap load of rice excuse the pun , rice soaks up the bad and you poop out the bad . Hit coupel shots of jim Beam to aid in sleeping

skyhigh

rice eat a crap load of rice excuse the pun , rice soaks up the bad and you poop out the bad . Hit coupel shots of jim Beam to aid in sleeping

I'll consider the rice thing. As for the Jim Beam to aid sleeping.....well.....I'm not sure that's a good thing (unless you put on a pair of Depends first).
:ROFLMAO:

Signs 365

I'm a bit under the weather today...feels like onset of a cold tho. How does this beast start out? Or is it more of a sudden thing?

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
But look at the bright side....you just got a good jump start on your weight loss regimen.

JB

skyhigh

Starts out with stomach cramps. They ease up on you kinda gentle, but don't be fooled.....after a couple hours it feels like a Tasmanian Devil has somehow entered your digestive track.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I think you need a huge cork and have your wife drive it in as far as she can with a coupla of good hits with a sledge hammer. Keep that thing closed for a few more hours and let the stuff cook some more. You're letting your body take control of a bad situation and ruin your day. When you're ready, don't worry, you'll pop that cork. Just don't let anyone in the same room or the ricochet will probably kill 'em.

skyhigh

I think you need a huge cork .

I only need a small cork Gino. :rolleyes:

I don't know about you (or your lifestyle), but.....not everyone needs a huge cork for that area. :ROFLMAO:
Without getting too graphic..... I had that pinched so tight, a microscopic amoeba wouldn't have been able to gain access.

Ya know Gino....... I'm not feeling any compassion from your comments. Hmmmmmm, I wonder who's next?
:Oops: Nahhhhh, I wouldn't wish that on you buddy. And that's from the heart.:tongue:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
what gino, no visual? Your famous for those. That's all this thread needs. Or not

Nope, not of the actual procedure, but here's what happens when you're on it for a day or so, until you're ready to pop...........

Here's Charlie and Luke... the Butt Brothers.......................

Attachments

• butt plugs.jpg
    butt plugs.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 135

OldPaint

wellllll since someone else broke the story, like si said youre gona laugh your arse off on my bout with it. 1st off if you had it for 24 HOURS...consider yourself lucky.
mine was 3 DAYS!!!!!!
WEIGHT LOSS 15 POUND!!!!!
didnt have any flu or cold like symptoms. woke up at 3 am on a tuesday morning.......and proceeded downhill from there.....till friday BEFORE CHRISTMAS EVE!!!!
the worst one of the many trips to the bathroom..........happened while the wife was home.
i was tired and about a day into this so my thinking wasnt clear. got the message to go to the bathroom from the bottom end. our bathroom is sort long and thin. if your sitting on the pot, your lookin into the bathtub/shower. wellllllllll i was sittin on the pot, wave of nausea hit me, so i get up, turn to face the commode, and you know when you throw up how much pressure you create....well i shat in the bathtub and threw up in the commode!!!!!!!!! that wasnt the worst of I HAD TO CLEAN IT UP..........which didnt help my stomach AT ALL!!!!!! then i discovered the TRASH CAN....that was sitting there, i shoulda grabed)))))) all i can say is if they coulda gave that bug to people they wanted to interogate...........i think they woulda told anything you wanted to know to stop that.

skyhigh

Happened while the wife was home??? Thought you were gonna say she was taking a shower at the time.

:Oops:

anotherdog

The best cure for that is a nice egg fry-up. Bacon and a heap of greasy home fries.

Or now you have built up an immunity go back for another order of burger.

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
When people around the house start getting sick and you are sitting there getting a laugh, remember this, the universe is a cruel prankster... before you blow one off, remember, it may not be a phart!.... or when you think you are over it, it's what I call buttock roulette...

skyhigh

The best cure for that is a nice egg fry-up. Bacon and a heap of greasy home fries.

Or now you have built up an immunity go back for another order of burger.

You're a cruel one "Dog". :ROFLMAO:
Just the thought is queezin me up a bit.