• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

iphone 5?

David Wright

I was assuming he meant clarity of the phone conversations he has on his iPhone... you know, because it's a phone. :help

I did mean audio clarity. No problems with the interface just my aging eyes.
By the way, I have an Ipad also. If that had a retina display, well that would incredible.

FrankenSigns.biz

Yes, it is a phone isn't it? But it's also a freakin' TV ain't it? and a web browser and a computer and a frickin' camera all of which you LOOK at, righty, right?

What do you do with your iPhones there down under?

DON'TANSERTHAT!

fmg

64gb i Phone @$399 that's a ridiculous amount of money for a cell phone no matter what type of hot beverage it vends!

Flame

Yeah, well, maybe for poor people with no true ambition in life...

Can't say I remember ever seeing you post one positive comment on this forum. Smile more damnit!

64gb i Phone @$399 that's a ridiculous amount of money for a cell phone no matter what type of hot beverage it vends!

Thank you. It's insanity. Everyone gotta have the latest and greatest gizmo. Seriously, most apps are just stupid and I can't see really helping you in day to day life, other than mildly entertain you or make you THINK you're saving time. I picked up a smart phone because it was $30 with my upgrade, and ya know.... have yet to download an app. I get on to check the weather once in a while and get directions, or maybe make a note but wait.... my old Razor SIX YEARS AGO, did the same damn thing.

lol. Not to burst anyone's bubble. If you have fun with your phone and wanna drop the dough, feel free! I just kind of chuckle at the mad rush whenever a new smart phone comes out and all my friends are scraping their nickles together for one. Guess I never really caught the "bug" for it. Other than that one girls vibrating app was somewhat entertaining.....:rock-n-roll:

royster13

I still have a "stupid" phone......Pay n talk that costs me 100.00 a year.....I use it so infrequently I have 200.00+ in credit on it....The 70.00 or so $$s a month I save helps pay for my winter vacation....

Border

I think we are witnessing a full-blown come apart/personality melt down right here....eeeeyup! dats what dis is~ With a side order of OMG