• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Is your immune system STRONG

decalman

istock-511861274.jpg
jutjmyptcpwcfvzy6a6v5g3uuhqimxz6quif87w4rs0umlrs4i6lyefwfgzjauxe-.jpg
Most people sucoming to Covid have week immune systems.
Genetics are the loaded gun... but LIFESTYLE pulls the trigger.

Smoking, drinking, eating fast food, greasy junk, soft drinks, dairy and drugs, contaminate the blood.

Good food makes good blood, Bad food, makes Bad blood .
Good blood makes health.

Food is medicine or poison.
Most Vegans, like me, are avid label readers.
They hardly put any food in the chemicals these days.

Whole foods in its most natural condition is the healthiest.

A lot of people have awful diets and are paying the consequence in this pandemic.
Now is no time, to be bragging about an awful diet. I wish all good health, but we have a part to play in this.

I'm optimistic that I will duck this plague . Faith in God, and obedience to His natural Laws of health are the anadote.

Last edited:

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
No need to be strong. Most of us have something a bit stronger than a hairdryer:

I know this must be true - I found it on youtube, posted by a guy with 29 subscribers.

decalman

No need to be strong. Most of us have something a bit stronger than a hairdryer:

I know this must be true - I found it on youtube, posted by a guy with 29 subscribers.
That is insane .
This guy thinks corona is lice or something.

Bly

Never miss an opportunity to tell everyone you're a vegan...
Like that woman who wanted to show how strong vegans are by climbing Everest and died in the process.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Never miss an opportunity to tell everyone you're a vegan...
Like that woman who wanted to show how strong vegans are by climbing Everest and died in the process.

3:30 is the critical point in the video

Andy D

I agree about the fast food and more vegetables, but pure vegetarians seem to be the most sickly people I have met.
There is new science linking low fat consumption with brain disease such as Alzheimer's. Humans require a much higher consumption of healthy fats than previously thought, and that's tough to do as a vegan.

WildWestDesigns

Going pure anything usually does far more harm then others (my sister found that out when she tried to go vegan). Have to remember there are different types of meat (some are still good to have, but in less quantities then others) and the meat themselves and what alterations they have gone through. Bare in mind, we don't have a functioning cecum (which most/all ruminants have). The closest that we have, some people are either born without or have had emergency operations to remove when it goes bust.

Even if one runs a garden with "fresh veg", doesn't necessarily mean that it also hasn't gone genetic alteration as well. Even if one starts them from seeds (which is what we typically do).

There is quite a bit of truth in "moderation in everything".

A loonnnnngggg time ago, my formal higher education, one of my degrees (the one I am most proud of anyway) was in Equine Reproduction and Nutrition, a lot of compare and contrast was done in those various classes among different mammals.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
They say healthy as a horse. I don't neigh, but I like Roy Rogers and The Lone Ranger...... they're my heros. They both ride horses. And let's not forget, Mr Ed. I can count with my foot up to 8.

decalman

I agree about the fast food and more vegetables, but pure vegetarians seem to be the most sickly people I have met.
There is new science linking low fat consumption with brain disease such as Alzheimer's. Humans require a much higher consumption of healthy fats than previously thought, and that's tough to do as a vegan.
I don't doubt what you're saying about the brain needs fat but your facts are scewed.

Healthy fats are in avocados , raw nuts, olive oil, coconut oil, etc.
I recently had a blood test. The doctor Marveled at my results . He said I almost got 100% . He said no one comes in with blood like this. He called it stellar. I'm over 60. We were created to be vegetarians .
Grocery store meat is diseased animals .
Eating diseased animals makes a person less intelligent. Not only that..... its stupid .

decalman

You can tell no one is working with y'all posting at 2am.
Ha ha. Your funny . Still stalking me.
What is it about me ? Infatuation?

I went to bed well before 11:30
Kissed my wife goodnight .
I'm west coast time. Az.
Do you eat squirrels?

Last edited:

Johnny Best

Good blood and genes: living in a house with a yard and picket fence.
Bad blood and genes: living in your camper truck and working in a container.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I'm not about to argue over what food is good to eat or not, because I eat vegetarian, herbivore, carnivore, omnivore and I like ice cream, potato chips and pizza.

Last blood test was excellent, also. My doctor said he wished he could have my numbers. I watch the food go in my mouth and use the product we're all having a problem getting lately to finish up the process. It's been working for 68 years, so I ain't complaining.

WildWestDesigns

I recently had a blood test. The doctor Marveled at my results . He said I almost got 100% . He said no one comes in with blood like this. He called it stellar. I'm over 60. We were created to be vegetarians .

My dad is getting closer then he would like to the big 80. He has stellar reports and is far more active then most his age as well. He still eats pizza (one of the worst food types that one could put in your body, I tend to modify mine with say something like riced cauliflower (surprisingly good), things along those lines, with him, as far as it goes is uncured pepperoni). My grandmother who died at 101.5 back in 2015 was a big lover of KFC. Would I suggest that as a norm, no, but genetics also plays a big part of it as well.

If we were created to be vegetarians, then why do we not have a functioning cecum? Why do we have incisors?

We were hunter/gatherers a lot longer then we were farmers.

Unless you are able to control the supply chain for where you get your foodstuffs, it's hard to definitively say that there isn't a chance that that non grocery store supply doesn't have it's quirks as well.

This whole thing with say grass fed beef. That's great and all, but if that grass (around here) is KY31, guess what, your eating an animal that's eating a GMO. It's still getting something that's modified.

Growing veg from seed stock? Better check to see if that seed stuck is also GMO (some have been for a variety of reasons, some obvious, some not). Were the modified in the lab or was it hand pollinated for a more natural modification?

Last edited:

rjssigns

I don't doubt what you're saying about the brain needs fat but your facts are scewed.

Healthy fats are in avocados , raw nuts, olive oil, coconut oil, etc.
Eating diseased animals makes a person less intelligent. Not only that..... its stupid .

Grocery store meat is diseased animals huh? Prove it with scholarly and primary resources. It is very easy to make a global statement. Far harder to back it up with facts.
You would have a difficult time in my classroom.

Besides, I buy my meat from a tiny grocery store where everything in the meat case comes in on the hoof. My wife grew up with the sons that took over from their parents. She also knows the farmers that raise the animals. If I asked I could go visit my next steak. Can't beat that.;)