• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Is your immune system STRONG

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
It appears this thread has suddenly become the digestive mutation of the latex vs solvent debate.

JB

decalman

Good blood and genes: living in a house with a yard and picket fence.
Bad blood and genes: living in your camper truck and working in a container.
Grocery store meat is diseased animals huh? Prove it with scholarly and primary resources. It is very easy to make a global statement. Far harder to back it up with facts.
You would have a difficult time in my classroom.

Besides, I buy my meat from a tiny grocery store where everything in the meat case comes in on the hoof. My wife grew up with the sons that took over from their parents. She also knows the farmers that raise the animals. If I asked I could go visit my next steak. Can't beat that.;)
My dad is getting closer then he would like to the big 80. He has stellar reports and is far more active then most his age as well. He still eats pizza (one of the worst food types that one could put in your body, I tend to modify mine with say something like riced cauliflower (surprisingly good), things along those lines, with him, as far as it goes is uncured pepperoni). My grandmother who died at 101.5 back in 2015 was a big lover of KFC. Would I suggest that as a norm, no, but genetics also plays a big part of it as well.

If we were created to be vegetarians, then why do we not have a functioning cecum? Why do we have incisors?

We were hunter/gatherers a lot longer then we were farmers.

Unless you are able to control the supply chain for where you get your foodstuffs, it's hard to definitively say that there isn't a chance that that non grocery store supply doesn't have it's quirks as well.

This whole thing with say grass fed beef. That's great and all, but if that grass (around here) is KY31, guess what, your eating an animal that's eating a GMO. It's still getting something that's modified.

Growing veg from seed stock? Better check to see if that seed stuck is also GMO (some have been for a variety of reasons, some obvious, some not). Were the modified in the lab or was it hand pollinated for a more natural modification?

I can prove beyond a shadow of a doubt, to any person with wisdom , that WE WERE CREATED TO BE VEGETARIANS .
God created Adam and Eve to be vegetarians in the garden of Eden.
No death existed Until AFTER the fall.
It was part of Gods perfect plan.

It wasn't until after the flood that God gave permission to eat meat. There was no vegetation at that time on earth to eat.

And He put strict restrictions on it.
Do not eat the fat and do not eat the blood.

Humans have digestive tracts of 26 feet long.....this is a vegetarian tract.
Carnivores have much shorter digestive tracts. (10 feet) That's a scientific fact. What do you do with that ?

Meat eaters are cursed with diseases.
In case you haven't noticed...look at all the unhealthy people around.
Diabetes, high blood pressure, cancer heart problems, obesity, arthritis, Coronavirus , Etc.
The human condition , has never been so sickly, and deranged as it is in this generation.
The earth is cursed.

" The earth also is defiled under the inhabitants thereof; because they have transgressed the laws, changed the ordinance, broken the everlasting covenant." Holy Bible

decalman

Going pure anything usually does far more harm then others (my sister found that out when she tried to go vegan). Have to remember there are different types of meat (some are still good to have, but in less quantities then others) and the meat themselves and what alterations they have gone through. Bare in mind, we don't have a functioning cecum (which most/all ruminants have). The closest that we have, some people are either born without or have had emergency operations to remove when it goes bust.

Even if one runs a garden with "fresh veg", doesn't necessarily mean that it also hasn't gone genetic alteration as well. Even if one starts them from seeds (which is what we typically do).

There is quite a bit of truth in "moderation in everything".

A loonnnnngggg time ago, my formal higher education, one of my degrees (the one I am most proud of anyway) was in Equine Reproduction and Nutrition, a lot of compare and contrast was done in those various classes among different mammals.
Meat is such an abomination , that when your sister tried to get off it... it screwed her up ~ apparently.
I know heroin addicts that tried to give it up and they had an awful time. So this proves heroin is good. This is a badly sustained point that you have made.

I can easily produce many facts that vegetarians live at least 9 to 11 years longer than carnivores ,and they have much less visits to the doctor.

WildWestDesigns

Diabetes, high blood pressure, cancer heart problems, obesity, arthritis, Coronavirus , Etc. The earth is cursed

All of those could be due to over abundance in certain food stuffs, and could doesn't necessarily have to consume meat. Cancer issue, could be with other things as well. Smoking for instance puts one up for quite a few cancers.

Soreness, arthritis can actually be linked also to lack of minerals, nutrients that happen with an entirely plant based diets as some of that stuff can only be had through eating meat(for instance zinc, B6, B12 are ones that people in entirely plant based diets have been known to be deficient in).

They all have their pros and cons. Some people have issues related to one diet or the other, some do not. Doesn't mean that the potential for issues doesn't exist for either diet.

WildWestDesigns

Meat is such an abomination , that when your sister tried to get off it... it screwed her up ~ apparently.
I know heroin addicts that tried to give it up and they had an awful time. So this proves heroin is good. This is a badly sustained point that you have made.

I can easily produce many facts that vegetarians live at least 9 to 11 years longer than carnivores ,and they have much less visits to the doctor.

I'm not talking about the transition period, I'm talking yrs later. She tried to be a vegan far longer then she was a meat eater.

Changing any diet, if done too quickly will produce bad initial results.

decalman

I'm not talking about the transition period, I'm talking yrs later. She tried to be a vegan far longer then she was a meat eater.

Changing any diet, if done too quickly will produce bad initial results.
I fully agree with you that it's not good to change your diet quickly.
It took me a year to transition. This was 11 years ago.

WildWestDesigns

I have a feeling that it isn't necessarily meat in of itself, but the ancillary stuff that is also used in production of said meat (which can also be in your fruits and veg as well) that is actually the issue. Be it GMO grasses, grain fed, hormones etc(this are in regard to meat production, fruit and veg would have their own considerations as well).

I mentioned earlier KY31 which is a modified tall fescue. Very popular around this area. Horses and cows suffer from fescue toxicity. In different ways. Horses, during the last month of pregnancy, if left on KY31, the fetus can be aborted. Otherwise no ill effects.

The point I'm trying to make is that it isn't the end feedstuff in of itself (unless one is talking about junk food), but what has gone on in it's production and that includes fruit/veg seed stock as well.

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
Glad to see you guys know the origin and cure for cancer. You should sell your research to the health industry since they apparently dont know about any of this and could warn us all.
Maybe the new england journal of science will start a section for hunches so doctors can follow them in practice?

decalman

Glad to see you guys know the origin and cure for cancer. You should sell your research to the health industry since they apparently dont know about any of this and could warn us all.
Maybe the new england journal of science will start a section for hunches so doctors can follow them in practice?
The origin from cancer comes from chemicals and diseased animals.
They don't want a cure for it. There's way too much money in it

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Like I said, I ain't gonna argue, but I'm gonna eat what I like. I select things..... or I should say my wife selects things at the store that are good for her and me. She prepares things carefully and completely. I take a certain amount of vitamins and supplements and get a decent amount of exercise. The vast majority of our food is also home grown, right here in our own county and we know the people. My wife is into organic, but that too, can only go so far.

I know the bible says Thou shalt not kill, but really, my interpretation is another human being. If you saw saw a person racing towards your daughter with a machete wielding it like they were about to decapitate them, would you just recite the 10 commandments or step it ?? Just because you just killed a person does not mean you're gonna eat them, but if a bull was charging that same offspring and I killed it somehow, I might partake in cooking it up and having a few meals with my friends, who might be hungry.

Again, I'm a Christian, but I never said I was a good one, so if I eat meat, it's not because of my lack of belief, but fondness for the food and that could be considered a weakness, but not a reason to excommunicate me.

decalman

DOwxKyXW4AAtnOj.jpeg
Here's one of many butchers that confesses that he cuts cancer out of meat and sells the rest as food.
There are no healthy animals at supermarkets. Don't be so naive. We are in the last days. Everything is grossly contaminated .
Bona petite

https://www.wcrf.org/dietandcancer/exposures/meat-fish-dairy

Last edited:

WildWestDesigns

You should sell your research to the health industry since they apparently dont know about any of this and could warn us all.

Only research that I was about of was was glucose levels and how they affected horses in various levels of exercise. I doubt that would make it into any applicable human health magazine.

Considering most things are theories and based on hypothesis to tentatively explain something (with the resulting research to either "prove" or disprove the theory (it's always left open ended, because something later on could disprove it), they are start somewhere.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I would sooner think if cancer came solely from diseased animals, most all of the farmers and farmhands would be dead. As for the chemicals, as we live longer and take in more chemicals, which you do too, regardless of what you eat or not..... we are living longer than ever and eventually it all catches up to most of us. Almost of of the people living past a hundred never say, they owe it all to being vegetarian or any particular lifestyle, other than have a good time and taking things in moderation. Heck, some of them smoked a pack or 2 or cigarettes well into their 90's. Drank whiskey and sh!t, too. Just never overdid it, except on those special occasions.

Notarealsignguy

Here's one of many butchers that confesses that he cuts cancer out of meat and sells the rest as food.
There are no healthy animals at supermarkets. Don't be so naive. We are in the last days. Everything is grossly contaminated .
Cancer is not a virus, you don't catch it by eating an animal that had a tumor. The chinese ate fresh meat and look how that turned out

Notarealsignguy

Only research that I was about of was was glucose levels and how they affected horses in various levels of exercise. I doubt that would make it into any applicable human health magazine.

Considering most things are theories and based on hypothesis to tentatively explain something (with the resulting research to either "prove" or disprove the theory (it's always left open ended, because something later on could disprove it), they are start somewhere.
No, you are wrong. A scientific theory is already proven, it is not a hunch.
Here is the definition:
A scientific theory is a well-substantiated explanation of some aspect of the natural world, based on a body of facts that have been repeatedly confirmed through observation and experiment. Such fact-supported theories are not "guesses" but reliable accounts of the real world.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Yeah, but who eats bats ?? In that respect, I'd be a vegetarian too.

Now..... bacon off a pig's a$$ that's worth waiting til it cooks up, just right. :munchie:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Here's a tidbit of information for ya.................

All the soldiers on both sides of the American Civil War who ate dilled pickles during their life.... are dead today. Has nothing to do with growing in chemicals, pesticides or GMOs or nothing. They're just ALL dead.