• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Is your immune system STRONG

WildWestDesigns

No, you are wrong. A scientific theory is already proven, it is not a hunch.
Here is the definition:
A scientific theory is a well-substantiated explanation of some aspect of the natural world, based on a body of facts that have been repeatedly confirmed through observation and experiment. Such fact-supported theories are not "guesses" but reliable accounts of the real world.

Look at the tail end of what I said. "They all start somewhere". I wasn't talking about where they ended up, but where they started. Hunch, hypothesis, depending on how that goes, theory. It always nagged me back in undergrad that it was just "theory" not really more concrete then that. It was explained to me that it was because something later on could come along and eventually show that either there was a twist to it or it wasn't actually the case. Sometimes new technology may come along that would alter the hypothesis a little bit etc.

decalman

Like I said, I ain't gonna argue, but I'm gonna eat what I like. I select things..... or I should say my wife selects things at the store that are good for her and me. She prepares things carefully and completely. I take a certain amount of vitamins and supplements and get a decent amount of exercise. The vast majority of our food is also home grown, right here in our own county and we know the people. My wife is into organic, but that too, can only go so far.

I know the bible says Thou shalt not kill, but really, my interpretation is another human being. If you saw saw a person racing towards your daughter with a machete wielding it like they were about to decapitate them, would you just recite the 10 commandments or step it ?? Just because you just killed a person does not mean you're gonna eat them, but if a bull was charging that same offspring and I killed it somehow, I might partake in cooking it up and having a few meals with my friends, who might be hungry.

Again, I'm a Christian, but I never said I was a good one, so if I eat meat, it's not because of my lack of belief, but fondness for the food and that could be considered a weakness, but not a reason to excommunicate me.
You kinda sound like you have temperance. Thats the principal.
Thou shalt not kill, doesn't apply to animals, or flys . It applys to humans .
God condemns causing His little creatures suffering.

If we do anything that that prematurely causes our own death through lifestyle habits, etc..... then we have violated thou shalt not kill.
He who hates another is guilty too.

In other words, having animosity against another person.

Its good that your living up to the light you have on diet.

I've found that telling the truth about clean healthy living, is like swating
a bee's nest with a broom.

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
Bona petite

Bona - (n) good faith; absence of fraud; the state of being exactly as claims or appearances indicate

Petite - (n) having a small and attractively dainty build

I'm not for sure, but I'm thinking this takes WYSIWYG to a whole new level!

But on the other hand, bon ap·pé·tit is an entirely different story.

JB

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
Yeah, but who eats bats ?? In that respect, I'd be a vegetarian too.

Now..... bacon off a pig's a$$ that's worth waiting til it cooks up, just right. :munchie:

Ahem.....there's no such thing as bacon off a pig's arse...that's called ham. Bacon is from the back or belly.

JB

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Just a figure of speech. If I had said bacon off a pigs belly..... it just doesn't have the same ring to it, huh ??

myront

CorelDRAW is best
Health is a delicate balance. Mental health is an intrical part of the equation.
70% hard work
20% mental
10% diet (not a picky eater)
I eat whatever I like but I make sure I work hard. I'm not talking about your job. I'm talking about raising a family and ensuring a proper home.
As I walk down the street I can tell who the "lazy" and uncaring ones are.
1. You have 3 or more unread, wet rolls of newspapers in your driveway that have been run over several times Yet you have to walk passed the garbage can to get into the house.
2. Your lawn hasn't been mowed in years
3. Trees and vines are overtaking your house
4. Your car hasn't been cleaned in ages
5. Multiple fast food bags scattered about the place
6. poor dog chained up outside hasn't been walked EVER!

p.s. I rarely get sick at all

Andy D

Grocery store meat is diseased animals . Eating diseased animals makes a person less intelligent. Not only that..... its stupid .
I blame our Government interventions for much of our poor quality meats, from what I have read (but haven't spent a lot of time fact checking, so take with a grain of salt)
We pay much more for our meats which is less healthy due to government farmers subsidies: The government subsidies grain farmers to maintain high yields, which equates
to GMO plants, pesticides & herbicides. The grains that they can't sell are then sold to cattle farms, who are subsidised to use them.
Cattle fed grains are not healthy and must be given steroids, antibiotics, and other things. This does make the meat taste and look better due to the
marbleized fats, but much less healthy.
For the rest of the world, grass fed cattle is the norm and is much less expensive.
This is reason [HASHTAG]#1354[/HASHTAG] why centralized planning and government intervention into the free markets is almost
always a disaster.