• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

ISA Las Vegas, Who is going?

Dave Drane

I booked today and I will be arriving on 26th April and staying at Excalibur until Saturday 30th. Picking up a car and exploring from Sunday for a month. Would love to meet some 101'ers :thumb:

The Equipment Guy

Dave,

If you are down there for a month, check the Eaglerider website as they are running some great deals on renting Harleys, last year my wife and I rented a couple of Roadglides and checked out the new bridge over the Hoover dam and did a bunch of desert riding. Was great!

My business partner and I are planning on making the trip to ISA, but not 100% committed as of yet.

Craig

Dave Drane

Thanks for the tip Craig, but we are planning on doing a lot of driving, so far we want to see Utah Wyoming and Colorado and Northern Arizona so we can drop the car back off in Vegas. It saves heaps of money to drop the cars off where you pick them up from.
There mustn't be much money around because normally lots of yanks like to go to Vegas and write it off taxes as a business trip like I do. The $AU. is hitting parity against the greenback quite often now so it was too good an opportunity too miss.

Shovelhead

I already planned to go to Vegas and was pleasantly surprised to hear of the show.
Haven't booked yet.....waiting for tax returns and still researching hotels.

Team One Displays

I'll be there!

I'm not sure where we are staying yet but it will be a busy couple of weeks for me - I'll probably be in Vegas for about 10 days supervising set ups and tear downs for the show.

Edserv

Am planning on going, can't wait. Maybe we could start a meet-up forum if it hasn't already been created? It would be a blast to talk to fellow-sign company owners, managers and staff.!
Chris

Dave Drane

Am planning on going, can't wait. Maybe we could start a meet-up forum if it hasn't already been created? It would be a blast to talk to fellow-sign company owners, managers and staff.!
Chris

Good idea! we all need to meet up and have a beer or 3! I'll be the one with the Aussie accent! :toasting:

threads1

I plan on going. I have been to a couple of shows in the NorthEast and I thought they were pretty lame. Would you say that the ISA show is the best one to attend? How many days would I need to really see everything.

Marco

I'll be there with my boots on. Looking for LEDs for cabinet signs and LED neon flex ropes. Hotel, Airfare, Options???

Edserv

We should all meet at Ellis Island for some great (after a few) beers and their cheap steak or ribs dinner.

Dave Drane

We should all meet at Ellis Island for some great (after a few) beers and their cheap steak or ribs dinner.
We'll keep in touch here on 101 and closer to the time we'll make arrangements to meet up like we did in Orlando last year. I just want to meet as many as I can from here.
:thumb:

MikePro

I plan on going. I have been to a couple of shows in the NorthEast and I thought they were pretty lame. Would you say that the ISA show is the best one to attend? How many days would I need to really see everything.
ISA Vegas is by far the best without traveling to europe!
friday is never as important, but definately sat.-sun. to have time to see everything and have a solid night of partyin' in VEGAS!