• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

ISA Las Vegas, Who is going?

trakers

I am guessing most of us will have access to this forum while in Vegas. Perhaps we can keep in touch that way also.....

The Equipment Guy

We are definitely there, be arriving Wednesday, staying at the Luxor. Watch for our Equipment Guy shirts, I think they are yellow...

I guess we still need a place...

Craig

GB2

Old Member
Hey guys I am now on American soil, staying in LA near LAX. Gary I am staying at the Excalibur from Tuesday Morning. I don't have a cell but I would appreciate it if you ask at reception what room I am in and leave a message for me so I can contact you for some details. looking forward to meeting some 101'ers.:peace!:l

Will do Dave, I'm arriving Tuesday night.

I've gotten a couple of cell numbers so far, as soon as I have a fairly complete list, I'll forward a copy to everyone going to the ISA.

showcase 66

I am still planning on going. All depends on one client on when I will get there. If there trucks show up Monday like they are suppose to then will be there Thursday. Trucks need to be done before friday. My luck they will show up Wednesday night. All 32 of them. Hope to meet up with some of you if I get there.

Tim Aucoin

I've gotten a couple of cell numbers so far, as soon as I have a fairly complete list, I'll forward a copy to everyone going to the ISA.

Hopefully you'll get my PM. I'm arriving on Thursday mid-day staying at Luxor. Looking forward to meeting everyone. I'll bring my iPad to keep in touch on here also. Hopefully someone posts here as soon as a meeting place is decided on! :smile:

Biker Scout

Rooms at the Tuscany and Hooters are always in the $24 range. Both are nice enough. Hooters is walking distance to the Mandalay Bay Convention Center

Dave Drane

Will do Dave, I'm arriving Tuesday night.

Sounds good Gary, I leave LA at 10.30am and it is around 1 hour flight to Vegas. Please put up a contact list so we can meet up. I will be staying at Excalibur this time, So feel free to ask what room I am in. :thumb:

The Equipment Guy

We are here. Luxor for us...people mentioned either here or Ellis is cool. I will be wearing a bright yellow shirt saying "we sell your used equipment" or something on the back.

Craig

kgirl

what did everyone here that went think of the vegas show?......seems to be more exhibitors from china than ever before....thoughts?