• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

ISA Show in Orlando 2010 - Friday Night Meetup

cgsigns_jamie

Man... I wish I could've been there but couldn't fit it into the schedule. I'm making plans to go to Vegas for next years ISA show so hopefully I can meet some fine S101'rs there.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Here's some pics

attachment.php

Bigdawg & Hubby

attachment.php

Scooter (My Mrs.) & Bigdawg

attachment.php

Scooter with unidentified visitor

attachment.php

Craig Sjoquist

attachment.php

Mr. & Mrs. Dave Drane

attachment.php

Dave Drane & unidentified attendee

attachment.php

Keith from I-45 Signs

attachment.php

Pro Signs & Graphix & his Mrs.

attachment.php

Signgal with daughter, sister, employee (she evaded)

attachment.php

Signgal with Hubby

attachment.php

Stealth Ryder and Tired Creations

Attachments

• bigdawg and spouse.jpg
    bigdawg and spouse.jpg
    494.5 KB · Views: 137
  • connie and bigdawg.jpg
    connie and bigdawg.jpg
    492.4 KB · Views: 141
  • connie01.jpg
    connie01.jpg
    465 KB · Views: 135
  • Craig Sjoquist.jpg
    Craig Sjoquist.jpg
    558.2 KB · Views: 130
  • dave drand and spouse.jpg
    dave drand and spouse.jpg
    504.4 KB · Views: 146
  • dave drane.jpg
    dave drane.jpg
    447.3 KB · Views: 153
  • i-45 signs.jpg
    i-45 signs.jpg
    611.5 KB · Views: 154
  • Pro Signs & Graphix and spouse.jpg
    Pro Signs & Graphix and spouse.jpg
    404.2 KB · Views: 120
  • signgal and daughter.jpg
    signgal and daughter.jpg
    629.3 KB · Views: 135
  • signgal w-spouse.jpg
    signgal w-spouse.jpg
    576.8 KB · Views: 121
  • stealth ryder.jpg
    stealth ryder.jpg
    480.7 KB · Views: 134

cdiesel

I wish I would have known you guys were meeting up. I had a great time, and actually ran into a few members. It was a pleasure to meet Stacy, Keith & Tristan from K6!

Jillbeans

Yeah where's Fred's Funky Face?
(and I want one of those bikini glasses, are they plastic?)
Hope everyone is feeling good this morning!
Love....Jill

Bigdawg

Just Me
I have pix of Fred I'll pull off the camera this afternoon... just been crazy! Will try to post this afternoon...

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Looks like you guys had a blast! I'm gonna have to go to the next one!
How was the show?

My impression of the show was that it was reasonably attended by both exhibitors and visitors. During the time I was on the exhibit hall floor, it was the rare exception to see an exhibitor not talking to a customer or a prospect. What was different is that everything was downsized from previous shows. Most exhibitors had less floor space and the total space needed was much less than that needed for previous shows.

There seemed to be a lower amount of emphasis on wraps ... which is to say that they may have now evolved into an appropriate specialty within the larger arena of products we offer to our clients. Roland had the biggest crowd I noticed. I wasn't wowed by their metallic printer and was less enthusiastic when I asked about outdoor durability which is one to two years. One exhibitor was showing a "wrap" which was totally a cut vinyl design.

All in all, I saw no standout new products or exhibitors. More a showing of the continuing evolution of the technology.

signgal

bikini glass

Yeah where's Fred's Funky Face?
(and I want one of those bikini glasses, are they plastic?)
Hope everyone is feeling good this morning!
Love....Jill

you come for a visit and I will personally make sure you go home with one ;)

btropical.com

the coolest thing we seen was the Luma brite stuff that is molded to existing wraps that lights up the outline of letters on wrap at night , and the large guy that won the wrap master comp that cut the shizzle outta himself . And one of the tear down workers 1st day on the job that fell over black out style . Also the print of the last supper featuring fraqnkenstein, marilyn monroe , bogie, james dean , marlon brando , elvis , laurel hardy , john wayne ect ... sandwiches where $9 bucks

Dave Drane

Thanks to all who turned up for the get together and gave so much fun to the night. We had an absolute blast but unfortunately had to leave a little early as I headed off to southern Georgia yesterday and tonight I am just south of Lousiville KY at a small place called Whitehouse. I hope to be able to see the Harley davidson Museum on Tuesday before heading back to the North georgia Mountains and then to south dakota. I think i am getting up with staying on the right side of the road, lol, as nobody has blasted their horn at me yet.
I want to give special thanks to Fred and Connie for the lovely card and T shirt which I will treasure and use for special occasions when I get home. Also thanks to Sign Gal for organizing the whole deal and Stacy whose birthday we shared (But I let her know that it was my date first and I have had many more than she has) and also more thanks to George and Nikki from Pro signs & Grphics who gave us extra special attention.
It was a time for me that I will never forget and I will make every effort to get back to see another show and meet such fine folks as 101'ers.

acothran

tonight I am just south of Lousiville KY at a small place called Whitehouse.

Dave - Sounds like you are in White House, TN which is about 30 minutes from me in Bowling Green, KY. We are off Exit 22 of I-65. If you like cars and have an hour or so, you should stop at Exit 28 in Bowling Green at the National Corvette Museum. All Corvettes are made here and they have a nice museum showing the evolution of the American icon. Safe travels.

Allen

I am not really keen on shows but the other half lucked out by getting talk with and watch Tramp for a couple of hours. The best part of the show was hanging out with Dave & Liddy, and meeting up with everyone on Friday night. That made it all worthwhile. We do regret that we did not meet Chris (had no idea he was there).

Dave - You & Liddy are welcomed any time! You guys made our time very enjoyable. (Sure you don't want to stay?? :smile: )

tiredcreations

I had a great time as well. Nice to meet some cool people, thanks for getting it together.

So I'm wondering too... how did Fred get by with no pictures??? I think he's the one who snapped the shot of me chompin on chips & salsa. :munchie:

signgal

Just for you, Dave!

Look how happy they are together! And you thought I was kidding about having another one like it back at the shop :Australia

Attachments

• koalas.jpg
    koalas.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 114

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I had a great time as well. Nice to meet some cool people, thanks for getting it together.

So I'm wondering too... how did Fred get by with no pictures??? I think he's the one who snapped the shot of me chompin on chips & salsa. :munchie:

Dave Drane took my pic and possibly Stacy. Neither has uploaded their pics yet.

Dave Drane

Dave Drane took my pic and possibly Stacy. Neither has uploaded their pics yet.

Yep, I have some great pics, but don't have the resources to upload, but when I get back I promise I will.
Allen, I am sorry, but we did see the Corvette museum as we quickly passed by but it was a full day getting here to Milwaukee today to see things more important than cars. I can't believe I made it through Chicago at peak hour!! Heart attack territory for a crazy Aussie!! lol. Tomorrow we are visiting the Harley Davidson museum and I have to be back in the North Georgia mountains by Friday so it will be a rush trip again from wednesday. Never mind, there will always be another time to catch up, as I save every penny to visit the USA. I love this place and the people I meet.:wine-smi: