• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

ISA Show in Orlando 2010 - Friday Night Meetup

Bigdawg

Just Me
I have to get the pix off the camera...no card reader on my old computer... will make Jeff put them on a flash drive tonight so I can upload.

Bigdawg

Just Me
Crowd Shot 1

attachment.php

Crowd Shot 2 - Note Fred on the Left...

attachment.php

Signgal, her hubby, Fred Weiss

attachment.php

Dave Drane's back (with the motorcycle t-shirt... of course!!) Fred's back (sporting his cool Signs101 shirt), TiredCreations in the background, Signgal, her hubby

attachment.php

Scooter, Me, Dave Drane and Fred

attachment.php

Craig Sjoquist, Pro Signs & Graphics, Keith w/I-45 Signs

attachment.php

Scooter (One of my absolute favoritist people in the whole world) and me :smile:

attachment.php

Now I'm embarassed... obviously Fred and I... but I TOTALLY forgot this members name (it could have been the bahama mama's I was drinking LOL) but he said he was going to start posting more... so now's your chance!!! Who are you??

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_1728.JPG
    IMG_1728.JPG
    237.2 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_1730.JPG
    IMG_1730.JPG
    245.9 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG_1731.JPG
    IMG_1731.JPG
    200.7 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_1733.JPG
    IMG_1733.JPG
    208.5 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_1744.JPG
    IMG_1744.JPG
    178.6 KB · Views: 139
  • IMG_1742.JPG
    IMG_1742.JPG
    166.7 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_1729.JPG
    IMG_1729.JPG
    212.5 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_1737.JPG
    IMG_1737.JPG
    190.5 KB · Views: 109

Bigdawg

Just Me
My husband said to post this for you Jill... close up of the way, cool glasses... of course I don't think that's what he originally took the picture for!!

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_1738.jpg
    IMG_1738.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 107

Baz

Allways great to see faces! You guys had a great time and it shows! Dave's trip sounds like such a blast also .. i'm totally envious! ....... sooooooo ........ anybody doing a Nor'Easter this year?!?!?

Jillbeans

I totally want one of those glasses, they remind me of the old Beach movie "How to stuff a wild bikini".
And I am in love with Fred's hair, it's gorgeous. Why do men always get the nicest thickest hair?
I also have several shirts that match Craig's.
Thanks for the pix!

SignManiac

Stacy that's SOKY, a newish member, between you and Fred. I met him at the Saturday meet. I think he and I were the only two that made that one.

Bigdawg

Just Me
Thanks SignManiac... husband wasn't feeling too hot so I didn't make it Saturday. Really sorry I didn't get to meet ya!

signgal

SOKY's name is Robert :)

...and how 'bout them cute little table top "signs101" signs... huh?!... huh?! You know you love 'em!

Craig Sjoquist

well Gino ...a few reasons ... I hand letter (paint) 95% of my work ... so I'm very relaxed
and enjoy life ...do you
... so I'll clown around a bit, when I need to be serious ..I'm very serious .
life is to short to always present a perfect picture
myself was just glad I could be there and say howdy ya'll cause I had a great time and came away inspired by all, which re-energized my desire to keep on enjoying life and painting advertising

Gino

Premium Subscriber
well Gino ...a few reasons ... I hand letter (paint) 95% of my work ... so I'm very relaxed
and enjoy life ...do you
... so I'll clown around a bit, when I need to be serious ..I'm very serious .
life is to short to always present a perfect picture
myself was just glad I could be there and say howdy ya'll cause I had a great time and came away inspired by all, which re-energized my desire to keep on enjoying life and painting advertising

Craig... I meant nothing negative about it.... not at all. I saw a picture of you on something earlier on 101 and remembered what you looked like. I just made the comment because you actually did look more relaxed and as a sign painter would look in my opinion. You're the kinda guy that has the paint under his/her fingernails, still flying high from the fumes of the last air-brush job while getting along with everybody.

You're right.... coming away from these gatherings with friends and fellow trades people is so invigorating... that you can't help but feel that your batteries were just re-charged 110%.

As far as enjoying life... you bet I do. Every day and night I breathe in air. A friend of mine just died last week and he was only 58. No symptoms or nuthin'. Just died. Another friend of mine a little older just had a wake-up call and I think my lucky stars for my life, wife and friends. Business makes everything easier, but without the first three the last one isn't worth it.

Take care my friend and don't think I was insulting you... I was merely admiring your spunk and funnin' with ya !! :rock-n-roll: