Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It has to be installed NOW!

Discussion in 'General Signmaking Topics' started by jhd, Apr 12, 2013.

1. jhd

jhd Member

Apr 9, 2010
    Elmira, New York
    I have a client that is "insisting" that their vehicle graphics be installed directly after painting due to scheduling. I told them I would not install their graphics until the paint is cured or a waiver was signed. Does any one have a waiver they might use in this situation....that you might share with me.

Tags:
  2. Gino

Gino Premium Subscriber

Jun 7, 2006
    PA
    Just write on the quote:

No warranty for anything for any reasons when proper curing process has not taken place.
    You are not following standard procedures for re-paint jobs. Consider yourself warned.

Please sign and date on dotted line.

-------------------- :Oops:​

3. Circleville Signs

Circleville Signs Very Active Member

Sep 30, 2009
    Circleville, OH
    Just type something up that says

"I, the undersigned customer, acknowledge that I am an idiot. I hereby hold _______ free of any and all liability that may arise from my idiocy. I acknowledge that I am ignoring all professional advice from _______".

4. signs-work

signs-work Guest

grow some balls say no. NO NO NO Cant do it go to someone els that wants to make a claim on there insurance.

5. Tony McD

Tony McD Member

Sep 13, 2006
    Camdenton, Missouri
    Depending on how soft the paint is....transfer tape might even cause problems.

6. jhd

jhd Member

Apr 9, 2010
    Elmira, New York
    Grow some balls - ha, come on buddy. Its a project with a repeat customer for 10 buses, 1 bus is a rush.....I'll grow my bank account, when they sign the waiver.

7. jhd

jhd Member

Apr 9, 2010
    Elmira, New York
    Thank you Gino.....this sounds perfect.

8. DKgrafix

DKgrafix Very Active Member

I will have the same issue soon. The custy is buying 80 used trucks and painting most of them. I will have them sign the waiver for the fresh paint. The paint might be 7-10 days old when I will be doing the install.

9. petepaz

petepaz Major Contributor

Feb 14, 2007
    NJ/NY/PA
    :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: