• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

It has to be installed NOW!

jhd

I have a client that is "insisting" that their vehicle graphics be installed directly after painting due to scheduling. I told them I would not install their graphics until the paint is cured or a waiver was signed. Does any one have a waiver they might use in this situation....that you might share with me.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Just write on the quote:

No warranty for anything for any reasons when proper curing process has not taken place.
You are not following standard procedures for re-paint jobs. Consider yourself warned.

Please sign and date on dotted line.

-------------------- :Oops:​

Circleville Signs

Just type something up that says

"I, the undersigned customer, acknowledge that I am an idiot. I hereby hold _______ free of any and all liability that may arise from my idiocy. I acknowledge that I am ignoring all professional advice from _______".

S

signs-work

grow some balls say no. NO NO NO Cant do it go to someone els that wants to make a claim on there insurance.

jhd

grow some balls say no. NO NO NO Cant do it go to someone els that wants to make a claim on there insurance.

Grow some balls - ha, come on buddy. Its a project with a repeat customer for 10 buses, 1 bus is a rush.....I'll grow my bank account, when they sign the waiver.

jhd

Just write on the quote:

No warranty for anything for any reasons when proper curing process has not taken place.
You are not following standard procedures for re-paint jobs. Consider yourself warned.

Please sign and date on dotted line.
-------------------- :Oops:​

Thank you Gino.....this sounds perfect.

Dennis422

I will have the same issue soon. The custy is buying 80 used trucks and painting most of them. I will have them sign the waiver for the fresh paint. The paint might be 7-10 days old when I will be doing the install.