• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I've run out of gas on this one

Sticky Signs

I like #2 much better but I keep asking myself, where is the red? If it was any other name I'd say leave it because it's great. My 0.02$

signmeup

In fairness, we still don't know what it's for or where it's going but, to me, it looks like a sign for a Victorian house of ill repute. It is pretty though.

sdimmick

what if you made "Red Wolves" larger....i love the colors and label, i think it would look great on a bottle, but the name needs to stick out better....

TheSellOut

I really like your 2nd attempt!! It looks great! Here is a quick sketch of what popped in my head after reading the name. Your work is always top notch Sign-O and I love that new font you have going there too!

Attachments

• Red Wolf.jpg
    Red Wolf.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 80

SignManiac

I don't have that really nice font you used, so I substituted another one. I think having the two head logo on your background distracts from the lettering and it's redundant since you have it up top.

Here's my take on what you have which is a great start. I'm jealous you get to beta those nice new fonts :)

Attachments

• red wolves label.jpg
    red wolves label.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 83

SignosaurusRex

I don't have that really nice font you used, so I substituted another one. I think having the two head logo on your background distracts from the lettering and it's redundant since you have it up top.

Here's my take on what you have which is a great start. I'm jealous you get to beta those nice new fonts :)

Thanks for the input. The background will definitely need to change with each flavor/style of brew.

OutlawsLimited

The first two look good, but would personally take SignManiacs' Rendition of it. Maniacs appears less busy and easy to pick up at a glance to the eye, while still holding a eye catching theme.