• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Jesse KILLS IT

ProWraps

ps. heres mine.

TRUE chop.

no signals. no instrumentation. no suspension. 110 ci. 1885 cc's. 240 rear. loadeded handgun. i LOVE it.

MINAMALIST. as all chops SHOULD BE.

Attachments

• new_bike.jpg
    new_bike.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 160
  • new_bike_2.jpg
    new_bike_2.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 151

ProWraps

by sled you mean senior. cause its a F*cking SLED. by sled i mean sled. aka snow mobile. or for our candian folks snow machine. what a pile of crap. i would be embarrased.

phototec

Attachments

• Jessie James shop & house Austin TX.jpg
    Jessie James shop & house Austin TX.jpg
    457.5 KB · Views: 129
  • Jessie James house Austin TX.jpg
    Jessie James house Austin TX.jpg
    413.6 KB · Views: 146
  • Gate to Jessies Austin TX ranchet.jpg
    Gate to Jessies Austin TX ranchet.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 138
  • Jessie & Dog Austin Speed Shop.jpg
    Jessie & Dog Austin Speed Shop.jpg
    168.3 KB · Views: 144
  • Jessie James house Austin TX at night.jpg
    Jessie James house Austin TX at night.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 133
  • Jessie James house Austin TX back yard at night.jpg
    Jessie James house Austin TX back yard at night.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 125

Pat Whatley

Jessie built the same 1970s style bike people have been building since...well since the 70s. There's nothing original about it. Go to any motorcycle rally and there will be 50 bikes identical to it. It's completely un-rideable. Watch him at the end having to stretch to see over the trees or look under his arms and around the tank. Yeah, great design from somebody who was gonna build "evil badassed bike that you're supposed to ride."

Sr.'s "bike" was ridiculous. They lost before they ever got started. Looked like all the thing would do is doughnuts in the parking lot. I don't think I saw it get above 3MPH in a straight line.

Jr's bike was cool but I could have done without the copper, a little too steampunk but it works. What I found hilarious was his "we don't condone this type of behavior" about the birthday cake and his little fit about his voice not being in the promo.

shakey0818

Paul Jr all the way.Even if he is a little b**ch his designs are the best.

Last edited by a moderator:

BobM

Jessie and senior are both old school reformed drunks trying to hold on to anything. Both are making money abusing everyone around them. Both should be off the air. Their 15 minutes are long over.

Paulie wins again because he is a real bike builder with great design skills.

K Chez

If it was contest to build a "true" chopper, then Jessie takes it. If it's who can build the best themed show bike, then I'd say Jr. If it was for the biggest waste of time, then OCC.
Too bad Billy Lane is locked up and Indian Larry is gone, then we would have seen some "real' bikes.

Like Jesse said, he is the only bike-builder of the three. Both of the Teutuls buy parts from all over the place, decorate the tank, fab some fenders with the waterjet, send it out for paint/vinyl and say they have designed a chopper. False.

Does anybody remember a show based in Virginia several years ago? Southern Steel. There were 2-3 guys and they fabbed every single part themselves in their small shop. They were true bike-builders, too.

Si Allen

Why would anyone want to ride one of those things?

You go down the road looking like a monkey humping a football!

:omg2:

cdiesel

While I agree that Jesse is a "true bike builder" I gotta go with Junior. Jesse's bike is boring. Who cares if you can build the same old thing everybody's been building for 40 years?

Senior's a moron. It kills me when he tries to read.