• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help JFX200-2053 EX vs Anapurna H2500i

Roman123

Hello, I am kind of new here. Looking for an advice. We do personalized and we want to add new line of products that will be done with UV printing.

Photo printing on acrylic(color+white+color). Small sizes(2x2,4x4 etc.)

Photo print on foamboard(8x8, 12x12 etc.)(CMYK)

Photo print on thin glass(8x8, 12x12, etc)

We are thinking to get either 2 JFX200-2053 EX or 1 anapurna h2500i. We also need to scale later on, so either buying more JFX200-2053 EX or going with Agfa Tauro H3300 UHS.

Which way it is better to go? What are the advantages of going with mimaki or agfa? I am worried about quality and speed and also automation.

We currently have mimaki 6042 mk II, so we are doing some tests to see the quality and different options. I am worried about the speed of mimaki, as I understand correctly, 2 JFX200 is slower than 1 anapurna h2500i.

Also if we would go with mimaki we would probably should get Onyx(for automation) so we can integrate it into our ERP system using the API.

If we go with agfa, we should be fine with Asanti.

Could you please advise what are the pros and cons of these machines? What should we be looking for? What to check? Any issues with these machines?

The price point for 2 jfx or 1 anapurna is pretty much the same. As for the service, both companies said that can have someone at our facility the next day as we are in a big city, so they have technicians here.

Thanks all!