• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Just lost my best friend

Blazingsun

Sorry to here of your Loss Dave. We no the Pain as Our cockatiel died 7 years ago on the day my daughter was born. I found her in the bottom of the cage when I arrived home in the we morning hours after being with my wife and new daughter at the hospital...

It was a sad and Happy day for us.. as we lost a family member and gained a new one!

Bradster941

attachment.php

Attachments

• sorry.jpg
    sorry.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 107

gabagoo

I'm soSorry to hear about that Dave,

Pets are very much Family members and crying over their deaths is very natural.

GypsyGraphics

Dave,

I’m so sorry for what you are going through. We build bonds with our pets just as we do with family and friends... the extra connection shared between you and Digger, the tie to your best friend surely compounds you sense of loss. Hopefully in the weeks and months to come the love and joy your friends brought to your life will over shadow the sadness you feel now. We can lose the physical being of our loved ones, but you can never lose the love they gave you.... that never ends.

warmest regards,
gg

Bigdawg

Just Me
Dave I am so sorry for your loss... pets become part of the family and the pain is no less real than if it was any other family member that died. My heart goes out to you...

round man

theres an old saying "When one friend leaves us it opens the door for a new one,..." hope the new friend does your recently lost friend justice,....timi

bigwebman

So sorry for the loss, Dave. We are going through something close to that. My daughters ferret is on her last legs. Acts fine one second, then very sick the next. Just waiting for the end, and it will be so sad to see my daughters tears. We also have two dogs, a cat and two hamsters. They become part of the family.

Bannerday

Losing a beloved buddy is so hard. My heartfelt sympathy.

Try to take some comfort that you provided him many years of love and comfort. He was lucky you entered his life.

copythat

R.i.p.

I feel for you! I no longer want any type of pet. After I lost another best friend White Spitzer (Frosty) I don't want to feel that pain anymore!

Dave Drane

Thank you all for your condolences. It was very difficult having breakfast without him whistling for his quarter of toast. I guess I'll just have to eat his share and think of him.

Attachments

• digger.jpg
    digger.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 72

Shovelhead

My mom has one that she'd love to give to a loving home after my old man died......his name is "Pooper"....he whistles the Star Spangled Banner....and spreads his wings and says "Eagle".