• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Keep off my property!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mosh

I came home last night, after having "a few" beers. Well I get in my house and out my window I see a pickup in my feild. Well who the heck is out in my feild at 3 in the morning. Well I grab my 9MM and out the back door I go. I sneek down the fence row, only in my underwear and snowboots. I am thinking "I am going to get someone trying to break in my house". I get all the way down there and guess what... it was my truck, I didn't have the brake on and it rolled down there. Great way to end a night of drinking, sneaking up on my own truck in sub zero temps!

onesource

Funny, I awoke to someone coming in my window and took a full swing with the bat. Broke the blind and the window, the intruder was the wind blowing the blind out a couple of feet. Felt kinda weird

WB

Awsome reaction.. I own 10 acres ,, 4 cats, 2 dogs , 2 horses and 1 month old little girl.. The last thing I would do is sneak around with a GUN.. I've had hunters come down my property, I've had kids on their wheelers comes down because they were lost.. I've had an oldman come down to cut wood but he was 2 lots over to far.. But I've never gone out with a gun,. I don't even own a gun and never will.. If you move in beside me maybe I'll think about buying one...

xtreme signs

With the way people are today, and if you live out of town you need one. But always put the truck in park. so you are not chasing your self.

Grafix USA

Drinking, driving, totting a gun after a "few beers" and to top it off wearing only underwear and snow boots. Now if that isn't an episode of COPS, I don't know what is. :)

SqueeGee

Trying to erase the mental image of a drunk, armed, half naked Mosh creeping up on me. Not knowing what he really looks like, I envision Robert Di Nero a la Cape Fear.

Similar story:
I came out of the house one morning to find my truck in the ditch across the street. I was livid because I knew that some jerk had deliberately pushed it out of my driveway. When I got to the door, it was locked with the parking brake off and out of gear just as I had left it the night before. I was the jerk.

kstompaint

9mm? I hope I never have to shoot anybody, but if I do I'd like to do more than just piss 'em off! Get some more caliber Mosh!

Mosh

I have a 375 under my matress, the 9mm was in the kitchen, so it was the closet gun I could get to.

PMG

LOL thats classic.......i need to smoke a fat one to that one ............:birthday:

Attachments

• 34FUNNY.gif
    34FUNNY.gif
    60.4 KB · Views: 106

SignosaurusRex

"a few beers" huh? Temps in the teens? In your underwear? Stalking your own truck? packing a peashooter? At 3am?
Did you check to see if your date was still passed out in the truck?

Cadmn

wish they had that on tape it would be on funniest vids for sure texans dont need snow boots DUH

Status
Not open for further replies.