• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Keep off my property!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSnowman

Mosh...just stop drawing attention to yourself already. We get the point, you hire illegal workers, pay pennies, and drink all the time, and you have like 4 ladies you've had kids with...grow up dude.

Mosh is that stereotypical signguy that everyone seems to have in their town but most of us try not to be (drunk, in the business because they can't hold a job, can't work until the shakes wear off or you have a drink, etc etc)...for some reason he takes pride in it...go figure

i used to say excuse me i need to go take a cappy and wipe my sign&frame but lately i just say..

Don't Be a Mosh

Mosh

Just trying to put a little fun in people's day. Please don't read or reply to any of my posts if you don't like what I have to say. Save me and yourselves some headaches.

Last edited:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Mosh....

After that last one.... I'm sure your days are numbered.... at least with this crowd.

No one minds having some fun.... even at others expense or just being misunderstood, but to blatantly say the crap you said in post #45 is about as thoughtless and immature as anyone here has ever said.... including Cappy or S&F.

I've been trying to give you the benefit of the doubt, not what I think matters here or anywhere else, but in my own being for you, but you just closed that door for me. I won't use the ignore button, cause you're still good for a laugh from a chump, but it will probably take a lot to get me to help you ever again.

Mosh

Never asked for any help Gino, don't need any. Please use the ignore button if you do not want to read my posts.

Thanks you.

tcorn1965

Never asked for any help Gino, don't need any. Please use the ignore button if you do not want to read my posts.

Thanks you.

Mosh I think (and I may be wrong) what Gino meant by help, was in a lot of previous posts he tended to stick up for you. That sort of help.

btropical.com

Hey drunk drivers dead or alive = tow truck cash . Undertakers , tow truck drivers everybodys got to make a living somehow . party on mosh !!!

Mosh

Gino,
Hope you don't have a heart attack. Why are you so mad at me? I have never seen the F bomb dropped so many in a PM, over nothing. I forgive your foul mouth and will pray for you tonight.

-The Mosh

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Don't even bother. I don't want nor need you or your thoughts anywhere near me.... especially at night the way you behave.

I'll keep my comments to you behind the scenes since you started a dialog going.

Mosh

Because you can't use foul words or threats out here in the open forum. Isn't that the real reason Gino? Should I paste some of what to PM'd me? I have more respect to the board than that.

End of story, Have a good day Gino. I am serious about that, have a nice day.

Mosh

I am not going to be fighting anyone. My parole officer would freak out if I got into any more trouble.

I have more respect to the board than that.

lol that's funny...you have respect for no one.

i can see you've been busy with PM's and that i wasnt the only one that you couldnt say what you needed to say to in public..and it sounds like Gino told you the same thing that i did...to f' off.

and you keep bringing up scripture and christian values...Mosh you're no good, you're no good...you're no good...oh Mosh you're no good.

lets see illegal immigrants to keep labor costs down....check

parole officer doesn't want you fighting anymore..check

today's dumb and drunker story....drunk and dumber pulling night ops because you can't identify your own vehicle in your underwear in the freezing weather....check

and you have the audacity to quote scripture to others and put on airs as if you are this pious individual...get a clue.

usually i am saddened to hear of families being broken apart, children growing up without their parents but based on the information you have CHOSEN to share with us it sounds like the 4 (baby's mamas as you put it) made the healthy choice.

maybe you should haunt a corn farmers forum since you don't made signs to make money or for a profit...

Status
Not open for further replies.