• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Keep off my property!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
"a few beers" huh? Temps in the teens? In your underwear? Stalking your own truck? packing a peashooter? At 3am?
Did you check to see if your date was still passed out in the truck?

He didn't have to...... it was holding the gun.

...........as for Mosh.... at least I'm not the only idiot on this forum. :iamwithstupid

Dan Antonelli

I guess none of you know anyone killed by a drunk driver. Somehow, I don't find drinking and driving anything to joke about.

Mosh

Where does it say I was drinking and driving? Read the post and show me where it says I was out driving drunk. I got a ride home, my truck was already out in the feild, can't you people read?

Dan Antonelli

Where does it say I was drinking and driving? MORON! Read the post and show me where it says I was out driving drunk. I got a ride home, my truck was already out in the feild, can't you people read?

I think there was an inference otherwise, and my apologies for jumping to the conclusion.

And thank you for not drinking and driving.:thankyou:

Pat Whatley

Where does it say I was drinking and driving? Read the post and show me where it says I was out driving drunk. I got a ride home, my truck was already out in the feild, can't you people read?

C'mon Mosh, it was loosely implied in your original post and with your tales of riding around drinking ANYBODY would have made that connection.

It's all good, good story, would have been better if there were strippers involved but youcan't have it all.

Mosh

Our local strip club has a seafood resaurant in the front half, I make t-shirts for them. I kid you not they say "order crabs in the front, and get some crabs in the back!" Bootleggers is the resaurant and Shotgun Geniez is the club in back.

Craig Sjoquist

I live in a low income area ...in fact the property had 7 crack dealers on it at one time not counting property next to it which had more .. I get payed to watch both...

Why cause I was the only one new owners trusted and still do years later
Always getting people coming on the property trying to dump, sleep, steal, bring hoes, you name it

If any of you have shot someone dead or wounded you will know it for the rest of your life ... EVEN IF JUSTIFIED and it does eat at you or if any of you have help bring save others from death even if NOT JUSTIFIED .. we are all humans 1st

The reason I live normally by self and away from people is because of these reasons
My German Shepard goes first to search out the people I follow guard up and hidden with a nice simple warning non threating and with complete respect

Since Florida is fortunate to have the castle law ...crime is slowly being lowered by people using there guns on the idiots.. and the idiots are slowly realizing that crime is dangerous and deadly ...

It is better to not have a gun ... but

Craig Sjoquist

On a lighter note lol lol to much fun waking up to chase yourself how many times have all done the same lol lol

Would you stop someone from driving way to drunk hope so, ..would you help them get home safely .. hope so remember we are just human

Mosh

I was drunk the day my mama got out of prison. I went to pick her up in the rain.
Before I could to the station in my pick-up truck, she got runned over by a damned old train.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Yes Dan……. I do.

I know of four. All were friends of mine. Also, many others that were connected by a mutual friend or local catastrophe.

One killed while fixing his flat tire and the drunk crashed into him smashing him to nothing between his car and the drunks. He was actually sheared in half.

Another friend while he was out helping someone else with car problems… and also in the snow.

Another friend was driving home from a night of fun [I had been with him until he left to go home] He was run over by a tractor trailer driver hopped up on NoDoz or some other drug and my friend lost his head and arms while being drug for 1,000’s of feet. The driver never even knew it until his truck was slowing down and he stopped to see what why…….

The last was a distant cousin of mine that was out goofing around with friends and some drunk killed him in a split second and didn’t stop. The driver was later caught and punished, but that didn’t bring him back.

I also have several friends that have been butchered by drunk drivers and are still here to talk about it.

All of these people also drank and the ones remaining continue to drink. I don’t think drinking and driving is the real issue as drunk driving would be. As for me, when I have enough to drink, I get someone to drive me or call someone. I’ve had plenty of practice and know when that time is about to lapse. I’m not suggesting any one drink and drive….. or take up drinking if you never had, but it’s a well known fact that people drive drunk and that’s a real good reason in my book to drive defensively…. but not just against drunk driver’s, but texting drivers, drivers eating or drinking coffee or putting on their makeup. People simply not paying attention to their driving and as we spoke the other day…. people that might be slightly slow behind the wheel with their reflexes are just more conditions. There are so many reasons to be careful while in a car, walking along a road or riding a bike or motorcycle…. but this is the time of year to really try to be careful. You’ll never convince everyone to give up drinking, so it would be to everyone’s advantage to be a little extra careful and on the alert for others.

and Mosh…. that looks like a total act of back-pedaling to me also.

Marlene

my cousin was killed by a drunk driver going the wrong way on the interstate just outside of Bisbee, AZ. she had just spent the weekend with her mom & dad to celibrate her dad's 50 birthday. the driver hit her head on the her car brust into flames and she died a painful death. my husband's cousin was also killed almost the same way with a wrong way driver. His brother's wife was heading to work one morning and was killed by a drunk driver who crossed the center line. the parents of these people have never been the same since. it isn't only the person who is killed that dies, it is a whole lot more. I don't find drunk driving talk funny at all.

kstompaint

I was drunk the day my mama got out of prison. I went to pick her up in the rain.
Before I could to the station in my pick-up truck, she got runned over by a damned old train.
DAC referenced by a mohawk wearin' sign guy. Gotta love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.