• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Keep off my property!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Because you can't use foul words or threats out here in the open forum. Isn't that the real reason Gino? Should I paste some of what to PM'd me? I have more respect to the board than that.

End of story, Have a good day Gino. I am serious about that, have a nice day.

Yep, that's right Mush....because I can't swear out here. Be my guest and post anything you like out here. Don't give me the BS about your respect for the loser crowd as you put it.

The only reason I let fly back there is because I can. Out here I choose not to do it anymore. I obey the rules.

You're the end of story, Mush. I feel like fueling this one for a little while. I don't work for a living and I have nothing better to do than rile your dumb butt. Besides, you're so easy to get riled up. In fact, even Cappy and S&F didn't get as bent outa shape as you. You're such a putz..... in a lovable and nice kinda way. :loveya:

Don't forget to wash your hands before you go to bed to get the sticky stuff off. :ROFLMAO:

Yeah, I like that.... you're a putz. I think I'm gonna start using that...... Mushputz. It's so fitting. Have a nice evening Mushputz.... and I'm serious about that too, Mushputz.​

Bigdawg

Just Me
This is done. What you guys want to say to each other behind the scenes... keep it behind the scenes. This thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.