• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

laminating perforated Window Graphics

greenonionzz

covering a 100 sq ft bank of windows with a printed graphic on perforated window vinyl....Laminate or Don't Laminate....I need to get a good 2 years out of it....

Bigdawg

Just Me
And it looks yucky after a while if you don't laminate when the dirt starts accumulating in all those little holes...

CS-SignSupply-TT

LAMINATE! There are a variety of perf vision films available. Make sure you use an OPTICALLY CLEAR laminate. If you do not, then the window will look cloudy and filmy from the inside, rather than like a tinted window.

CS-SignSupply-TT

Hey, everybody knows the best glossaries on the WEB are WIKI and GOOGLE. Perhaps the WIKI submission should be, "YUCKY, what is a five letter word describing a customer unwilling to accept the finished work of their Visual Communications Contractor..."

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
if you dont have the perf yet, my product is pretty great and its only $0.41 sq.ft and you should laminate it.